CHAPTER TWO

C H A P T E R  T W O

C H A P T E R  T W O . . .

"You girls got everything?" Evie said as the girls climbed into her car, groaning as they definitely weren't morning people.. honestly tell me who even is?

Today, the girls were going to their first day at West Valley High School.

"Oh god, not this song again?" Danielle groaned at her mother's favourite song from her favourite movie began to play. A smile immediately came to Evie's face.

"This is such an iconic song from such a iconic movie scene." Evie told the girls.

"We know Evie, you've made us watch that movie hundreds of times." Millie spoke up from the backseat. Evie smiled as she watched her own daughter humming to the song.

"You can just see Lloyd holding that boombox can't you?" Evie said as the girls laughed while shaking their heads. Honestly Evie was one of the cool mom's, she wasn't obsessed with their grades, she understood when things get tough and she always made sure the girls were safe and protected and the girls couldn't have asked for a better mother.

Evie parked the car outside the shook, reaching across and hugging her daughter and high-fiving Millie as she couldn't reach. The girls grabbed their stuff and climbed out of the car. Evie waved goodbye as the girls stepped inside.

. . . . . . . .

Danielle walked along the crowded corridor full of students, trying not to get squished or her feet crushed

Danielle walked along the crowded corridor full of students, trying not to get squished or her feet crushed. Danielle stood beside Millie as they looked for their locker trying to not feel suffocated by the amount of people in such a small space.

Danielle had terrible claustrophobia and she hoped that today would just be like every other normal day, she didn't want to be the weird new girl who fainted on her first day.

"Just take deep breaths, concentrate on the things in front of you.." Millie said as she helped Danielle get her breathing into order. Danielle was really grateful to have Millie by her side threw a pretty stressful experience.