Part_35_PLANNING_

Part 35
At kim mansion

Mrs Lee : what

She was shocked . Tears stated flowing through her eyes. Everyone has tears.

Tae : yes i checked CCTV. It was him . He took her.

Mr Lee : But he never showed up

Tae : i know

Mr Lee : and y/n she agreed to go easily

Tae : yes

Mrs Kim : and she went.

Tae : I knows why she did this. She is waiting for me . She wants to solve our problems.

Mrs Lee : but what if something happened to her

Tae : he will not hurt her not this time

Mrs Lee : find my daughter please

Tae : i am finding her

Daniel : Sir we found his location but he changed it. We need jhope sir

Tae : call all of them.

Daniel nodded and called them.

Daniel : they will be here in 1 hour

Tae nodded. Tae knew he will not hurt her. He can't do that again. Tae  knows something which no one knows.

After 1 hour

Jhope Suzy jk Lara Namjoon Yoongi jimin rose jisoo Jin all came.

Tae : rooms are ready for the you. And ladies you can take some rest. And lara jhope needs your help as your a hacker also.

Lara went to Hosek in tae office. Jisoo and rose were trained guards (they both fell in love with Jin and Jimin so they married eachother and jisoo and Rose didn't left their jobs as it was to guard y/n. ) . They knew they have to protect ladies and others also. Suzy was a business woman. With her contacts she was helping taehyung. Jin and Jimin were trained as fighters as they are mafia's so their job was to guide their guards ( They are businessman also). Jhope Lara they both are professional hackers ( Jhope lara are business partners also.)

Namjoon and Yoongi were y/n's bodyguard. So they were helping them all. Jk was with taehyung planing. Tae with his contacts was finding information about HIM. They all were working together.

After some time there all gathered in living room.

Tae : let's discuss our works

They all nodded.

Jisoo : My guards are ready. Sam Jennie and Rose. Our charge is to protect ladies of house and we will help you to take y/n securely back.

Yoongi : So Jennie is coming

Rose : yes

Yoongi : i missed her

A sad smile formed on his face.

Rose : Don't worry everything will be fine.

Yoongi : hmm

Namjoon : Sam i missed her. Finally My love is coming.

Yoongi : me and Namjoon will make sure security is good.

Jimin : me and Jin will be with our guards.

Lara : hacking is done and now we know where is he

Tae : where

Lara : firstly he took her to his home but then he took her to a warehouse.

Jhope : and his security system is also good but we are best .