Part_34_HE_CAME_

Tae informed everyone. Mrs Lee wanted to meet her but tae said her to not to come here. Y/n will be home soon

In y/n room

Why you did this. You don't want to hurt me then why are you doing this. Why. She was in her own thoughts when tae came in

Tae : How are you feeling now

Said taehyung who sat near her bed on stool.

Y/n : I am feeling good

Then tae said something

Tae : We are finding him.

She nodded

Tae : Are you hungry

She nodded and tae went to took some food. He came back after some time.

Tae : here you go my queen

A sweet smile formed on her face.

Y/n : hmm it looks yummy

Tae  : then let's eat

She nodded and tae fed her. Everything was fine but something was coming for them.

After one week

In Kim mansion

Tae : I want everything perfect. No mistake or else you will be dead.

Tae said to all the worker. Workers nodded and started their work. Even though tae become a Mafia only for his father but he was dangerous. He showed his good side only to his family. For others he was a young businessman and for the mafia world he was a great Mafia.

Mrs Lee : son don't stress your self.

Mr Lee : yes

Mrs kim : My son you have to go and take y/n home na gi get ready

Tae : ok grandma i  going. Daniel

Tae called him

Daniel : sir i will take care of everything
Tae nodded and went to get ready. After getting ready he went to hospital. On his way he get a call.

In hospital

A nurse changed y/n hospital clothes. Y/n was ready to go to her home. But she was still not able to walk. Nurse layed y/n back to bed and said

Nurse : mam is it hurting

Y/n : yes a little bit

Nurse : wait here i am going to take you stuff and medicines.

Y/n nodded.

Hospital was still under security. Nurse came back with her stuff and medicines.
Y/n took her medicine and layed on bed again and was waiting for tae .

Suddenly she heard gunshots. The door of her room opened and someone came in. With him came some men in black. Nurse was still here

??? : Long time no see

Y/n : Don't hurt the inocent guards.

??? : I didn't hurted them it's just they are busy in fighting with my men and don't worry i will not kill anyone only on 1 condition

Y/n : i know you are here for me

??? : Your smart. Let's go now

Y/n without any objection she agreed. She tried to sat on bed but failed.

??? : Let me help you .

He said in a worried tone. She knew him more than any one.

He went close to her and picked her from bed in bridal style. He was going from hall. She was in his arms.

Y/n pov
I can feel his heartbeat. I can see sadness in his eyes. I know he still loves me. But i love Tae. I don't want to hurt him but.
End

He came out of hospital and make her sit on his car. He drove off. Behind him several car were following him. They were his men's car.
He was driving slowly. He knew it will hurt her. He arrived at a mansion. He saw towards her she was sleep. He again picked her in bridal style and took her inside his mansion. He took her to a room. In room there was a doctor a nurse  and all hospital facilities she needed. She was not fully recovered so she needed this.

??? : Doctor you and nurse your rooms are ready. My guard will show you your rooms.
Doctor nodded and said

Doctor : sir i need to check her please can you leave.

??? : Ok Mrs Choi (she is a female doctor. She is a cardiologist.)

He left and Mrs Choi was checking on her.
After sometime

Doctor : Nurse go and call sir.
He came in

??? : How is she Mrs Choi

Doctor (Mrs Choi) : she is fine but she is weak. She needs good meal and rest.

He nodded they both left and now only y/n and he was in room. He was staring on her. She was beautiful like always. Her brown hairs pink lips big doe long lashes green eyes. He was literally madly in love with her but she loved taehyung madly. He knew this but still he loves her. He left her room remembering why he bring her here. When he came to his  room. He closed the door some tears left his eyes. But he wipes them. He layed on his bed and drifted to dreamland.

On the call

Guard : Come fast sir mam is in danger.

Hearing this Taehyung fasten the speed. His heartbeat was unstable. He was worried. Negative thoughts were coming in his mind.
He arrived at hospital. He directly went to her room. He was going through the hall he saw his guard injured. He asked them what

Tae : what happened

Guards told him everything. He was angry on them. He wanted to kill them all but stoped. For y/n was most important now. He went back to home.

Like comment and vote

Bye bye