Part_43_TAEHYUNG_

Next morning
Tae woke up and did his morning routine. He prepared breakfast. Y/n also came down. She looking pale. Taehyung was too much worried. He was thinking

" Why god why everything bad happenes to me. Firstly i lost my memories then i lost my parents now my friend is going far from me. And my love who sacrificed her life for me is here suffering because of me. My enemies are behind her. I don't want to loose her. I love her. I can't.

He came out of his thinking when he heard y/n's voice

Y/n : tae How is Rose

Tae hyung went silent. He can't tell her what happened to her. She was too week to listen.

Tae : she is fine

Y/n nodded

Tae : what exactly happened that day y/n tell me.

Y/n : i didn't did anything intentionally.I was not feeling well that day. My head was spinning. I was feeling week but i shrugged it as i thought it is just because of working. Then i thought to check on Rose. I stood up from bed but fell down and then i don't know what happened. When i woke up i tried to find Rose everywhere but she was nowhere to found. Then Jimin came with her and then you know

She was crying mess. Some tears left from taehyung eyes also.

Tae : I am sorry y/n i am really sorry for saying those words to you

He was regretting his words. She was not well he also knew but he didn't payed attention to it.

Y/n : it's not your fault. It was my fault. I am careless.
Tae hugged her and said

Tae : no your not.

He was trying to calm her down. After some time she calmed down. He picked her in bridal style and took her to her room and layed her on bed and left. His hacker have got some information of Martin's brother. He left for his office.

Jimin was tensed about Rose. He didn't slept whole night. He was going to do what he decided. He went to taehyung's home. He entered and saw no one. He went to her room. He saw her sleeping peacefully. He went to living room wating for her to wake up.

After some time she woke up. Her head was hurting like hell. She went downstairs. She saw Jimin there. She went to him and hugged him.

Y/n : Jimin i am sorry i didn't did it intentionally.
Jimin pushed her slightly. Jimin was expressionless.

Y/n : what happened Jimin

She asked in a worried tone.

Jimin : don't you know. Oh taehyung didn't told you

Y/n : what

She was confused why Jimin was like this

Jimin : Rose is kidnapped because of you

This was a shock to her. Tears were flowing from her eyes

Y/n : w-what

Jimin : yes y/n. Kidnapper wants you in return. He said if we didn't gave you to him then he will kill my wife and child.

Y/n : why

Jimin : Because of you. He wants you. Everything happened because of you. Rayan killed us because of you. I got shot because i was saving you. My Rose's life is in danger because of you. Only because of you.
She was crying listening to him. She felt it right.

Y/n : I am sorry Jimin.

But Jimin didn't listened to her he left from there. He went to a park. He was also crying.