𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Start from the beginning

"What power do you have to speak to me in that way? You seem to know everything, dear girl." Voldemort hissed, walking forward with a menacing look.

"I know everything about you, how you manipulated everyone around you into thinking you were on the right!" I spoke firmly, gritting my teeth as I clenched my fists.

I am fighting every part of me not to break this man's neck seeing as what I have learned from Paranormal Activity 2 when I was just thirteen years old.

"But I am on the right, child. How come your reckless father joined me first? That explains a lot of things, does it?" Voldemort taunted with a wide grin which angered me more with the way he mentioned my father.

"Just because you didn't have parents who cared for you, it's not enough reason for you to take mine, YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" I growled, raising my hands and lifting Nagini up in the air, surprising everyone around me.

The large snake squirmed in my grip, trying to break free but I only inched it closer to Neville who secretly had his hands on the sword inside the Sorting Hat.

I turned to him, and with a loud cry..

"NEVILLE NOW!"

Neville pulled out the Sword of Gryffindor, decapitating Nagini as soon as I threw the snake his way. Screams from both sides came when they saw Voldemort weakly fall on the ground.

Nagini's blood spilled all over the pavement, her body split into two vanished into thick black smoke at Voldemort grunted in pain.

All hell broke loose, as some Death Eaters began to swarm away, apparating out of the place, Harry jumped out of Hagrid's arms. Earning another yell of surprise from everyone behind me.

"I knew it, you're not fucking dead!" Draco breathed out in relief, tossing a wand to Harry before joining the others fight the only Death Eaters left.

"Thank your mother." Harry panted before running towards Voldemort's direction. Draco was visibly confused with what Harry said but he ignored it.

I went inside the Great Hall where the ones who were loyal to Voldemort were still fighting. Everyone was fighting somebody and it was more chaotic than earlier.

Like before, I found myself face to face with Fenrir Greyback, whose claws looked more sharpened than ever.

"Cute nails, did you visit the grooming shop before the battle?" I taunted, remembering the time I kicked his balls.

"I'm not holding back to kill you this time, and when I finally do.. I'll eat 'ya, sweets! I'll eat your sweet flesh while you cry in fear.." Greyback snarled as he licked his bottom lip.

"Nice try, Pennywise." I remarked before kicking his face hard, sending him to fall on the ground.

I walked over to him, ready to spit out a funny quote from the movies I watched, but I didn't notice one of his free hands.

"SON OF A BITCH!"

I screamed when one of his claws pierced through my bottom leg, feeling blood ooze out of it immediately while I felt myself become teary-eyed at the pain.