Inoske cant talk?!

Inoske pov:
(Bet you didn't See that one coming;) )

Furious was an understatement. More like pissed. I could here the god of festivals stupid words in the back of my head.
"Now listen closely since you sound like a man you cannot speak, y/n will speak for you" he said as if I couldn't handle the situation on my own. Although having company from y/n was My favorite. She always knew How to make me feel... better in a sense.
"Let's go Inoko!" She shouted at me and grabbed my hand to follow. She was just grabbing my hand so I would follow her to our sleeping rooms but I still felt fuzzy and warm in my chest when she did that. We arrived and I really wanted to ask her something so I grabbed her hand indicating I wanted to speak to her. She turns a bit pink but looks over in my direction getting closer.
"What is up Inoko?" She asked then I whispered in her ear.
"Is this the Room we are sharing?" I asked her and she nodded.
"We are sisters so we share the Room." She Said because that is what we are pretending to do. We got in our beds and started to scheme. The beds were vary close and yet it was still cold.
"All right tomorrow we perform a deep search in the area.." I nodded . I notice she started to shake a bit so I grabbed her hand pulling he ear close to my lips.
" hey, are you okay?you shaking." I asked being concerned.
" oh, I'm not scared or anything I'm just really cold at the moment." She said. Well I have the solution for that! I pulled her in by her waist, brought her into me, combining our beds, sharing our warmth. I continued to whisper in her ear, so no one can hear my rough voice.
" there is that warmer?" I asked wondering if that fixed her problem. After all I don't really like when y/n shows that something is wrong I get concerned.

Back to y/n pov:

If you thought I wasn't warm before well, I can assure you now I'm burning up. He was so close. I can feel his chest digging into my back. I managed not to embarrass myself by getting out full sentences, but if this continues, I might just lose my mind! He also doesn't know what he's doing to me when he whispers in my ear. It drives me! I might hate to admit it, but I think I've just fallen in love with pretty boy.

The next morning I woke up, tangled in Inoske's arms. He was snoring like a baby. I was bright red, so I tried to get up without waking him up so he wouldn't see me. After I cool down, I shook him awake. After a few attempts of trying to wake him up, it finally worked.
" come on Inoske! Let's go take a look around for the demon!" I told him, and he nodded and got up. So far it's been a long time of searching, but we overheard some girls having a conversation and Inoske grabbed my hand and dragged me to the suspected area. Abruptly open the door to see scratch marks everywhere. Wow..... this is what we are looking for all right he gathered his stuff and got into his outfit again digging a tunnel to where the demon was lying. I knew for a fact that I couldn't come towards my body, the way he could so I had to make my own way down. By the time I got there, he was already beating the belt senseless I joined in and met the wives Suma and Makio. Tengen showed up soon after to show off. Stupid. Bastard. We saved Zenitsu from the bell and started our journey to look for Tanjiro. This is going to be one wild ride.

This may be shorter because I was riding this late at night, and I was tired but to all the people that decided to stick around this is for you !! I hope you enjoy it because it is coming to an end soon :,). Yes, it is very hard to find good Inoskexreaders so if you want me to, I can link some for you guys that I have read. Let me know what you want to see my fabulous readers! I love y'all!!! (749 words)

— author