Warm embrace

My head was pounding as I shot up out of bed.
But that didn't matter to me. The only thing on my mind was the boy staring at me like he had seen a ghost.

" hey pretty boy," was all my weak body could mutter out.

" FINALLY DUMBASS YOUR AWAKE!" He said with a golden smile and then took me into his warm embrace. I didn't know he could be so affectionate.

" i missed you... "he said quietly into my neck. For Inoske to be this affordable and affectionate must me something really bad happened to me.
I already knew I had broken bones and bruises and cuts all over me but something more must have happened.

" what happened to me," I asked him and he just stared at me with a sad expression.

" you were out for a week," he said looking like he was about to cry. I don't want Inoske to cry.

" well I'm here now so don't worry" I said with a smile. As soon as I said that he gave me another hug.

" WELL  JUST WHATEVER CUS NEXT TIME IM NOT LETTING YOU OUT OF MY SIGHT." He screamed into my neck. I giggled at his child like behavior. Next thing you know Tonjiro and Zenitsu walked through the door.

" y/n I'm so glad you are awake! How are you feeling," Tonjiro asked

" oh I guess I'm feeling ok," I said as Inoske remained attached to me. 

" OH Y/N MY GUARDIAN ANGLE YOU HAVE FINALLY AWOKEN FROM YOUR SLUMBER IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!"  Zenitsu shouted as he hugged me.

" WHAAAA GET AWAY FROM HER YOU LEACH!! SHES MINE!!" Inoske shouted as he through Zenitsu off of me. I got flustered as soon as he said that. I still don't know what he means by that.

" Inoske be reasonable,we all want to give y/n a hug," Tonjiro said

"Nope she's mine,"

" Inoske would cut that out,"

" no, mine,"

"Inoske stop it all rea-"

"MINE"

" okay I'll hug you guys later I don't think you are going to win this one," I butted in even though I was red as a tomato from all the times he called me mine. I kinda liked it.

-Time skip because I suck-

After months of training and healing I was finally ready for another mission.

" PUT HER DOWN YOU PERVERT!" I heard I bunch of young girls screaming. I started running. And just like that there was a hashira holding Aoi over his shoulder.

" PUT HER DOWN RIGHT NOW ASSHOLE!" I shouted

" Do you even know who I am! I am a hashira ! The most flashiest one there is!" He said pointing at himself.

" I know who you are and I couldn't care less ! What are you found with her!"

" I need a girl for my mission!" He shouted

" Okay then I'll go with you !"

" Oh- very well then," he said and as fast as light he put her down and threwe over his shoulder.

" HEY WAIT A MINUTE I CAN WALK MY SELF PUT ME DOWN!!" I shouted at him. Then Tonjiro, Zenitsu, and Inoske showed up. Inoske looked pissed.

" HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOUNG WITH HER!" Tonjiro shouted

" PUT HER DOWN YOU PEICE OF SHIT!!" Inoske shouted charging at him.

" No she's coming with me ! I need girls for my mission!"

"We'll all go with if you just put her down!" Shouted Tonjiro

" oh ok then" said the Hashira as he dropped and I landed on my stomach. Almost immediately Inoske picked me up bridal style taking me away from the crazy hashira man.

" You ok dumbass?" Inoske asked

" yeah I'm ok" I said

" well now that you are officially in this mission get your stuff ready! We are headed to the red light district!" Said the Hashira.

(SORRY IT HAS BEEN AWHILE SINCE MY LAST UPDATE! I want to let you know that from now on there will be mega spoilers for demon slayer season 2 so read at your own risk! I'm sorry for skipping the train movie I just could bring my self to write about it! Anyway have a great day or night!"

696 words