Passing final selection

"WHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I WIN THIS GAME !!" Inoske shouted as he reached the finishing gates of final selection.
" YOU STUPID ASS ITS NOT A GAME IT'S A TEST !! " I shouted as I tried to keep up with him.
And just like that we finished final selection.
" Congratulations you have finished final selection," the twins said in unison which sent a shiver down my spine. Next they said we had to pick an oar we wanted our new swords to be made with. I didn't really see the difference in the oars so I just choose a random one.

Or so I tried.

As I reached out my hand to grab the oar I wanted. Inoske also tried to take it and or hands ended up touching each other's. We both looked at each other our faces lightly painted with pink.
" O-oh s-sorry Inoske I'll choose this one," I said choosing the one next to I. I could tell he tried to say something but couldn't the words out.
"Oh you still don't know my name now do you, it's y/n l/n,"
" ok got it it's ( mispronunciation of name)!" He shouted almost proud of him self.
" No it's y/n l/n!" I shouted back frustrated with his lack of knowledge.
" (miss pronunciation of name) ?!" He tried again getting annoyed.
" Uggh just call me by a nick name to remember me!!" I shouted having enough of him.
" WHAHAHAHAHA I'M GOING TO CALL YOU DUMB ASS!" He shouted again being proud of himself.
" DON'T CALL ME THAT YOU JACKAS- oh forget it!" I shouted giving up in defeat.
We ended up getting our own crows to tell us where to go for mission. Inoske ended up trying to eat his while I decided to name mine. I choose the name c/n ( crow name) and the crow told me to go home and celebrate. As I walk out I saw Inoske was fallowing me.
" Can I help you?" I asked him. He said nothing but his stomach grumbled and he placed his hand over it running is hand in a circle over his stomach.
" Why didn't you say you were hungry I have food Inoske!" I shouted having my motherly mood take over me.
He was so cute when he was desperate!
I gave him a riceball and continued on my journey home.
But he kept following me.
" Inoske what else is it you need?" I asked him starting to get concerned.
" Well I don't have any where to go so I am following you dumbass...." He said meekly. 
I sighed and walked over to him and place my arm around his shoulder.
" Why didn't you say something sooner? You can come over to my place if that is ok!"
" WHAHA YES PLEASE DUMB ASS !!" He shouted in excitement. I kinda felt bad that the Boar boy had no where to go.
" Well we have quite the journey ahead of us so let's get moving pretty boy!" I shouted and we continued to walk.

~Time skip to our place~

Once we arrived it was late at night so I gave him my dads old clothes and changed into my pJs.
I gave him a bed to roll out and told him he could roll it out anywhere.

He decided to put it right next to mine.

" I want to it right next to you dumb ass because it's so god damn cold in here !" He shouted but he was right. I get all comfortable and before I go to bed I agree with that.

" Oh wow I guess you are right, it is really cold in here no freezing," I answered.
" well goodnight Inoske have good dre-" I was cut off by  his arms pulling me by my waist into him.
All of a sudden we were cuddling.

His embrace was so warm and he was so strong it made me feel safe.
" hmmmm now it's warm, good night dumbass," he said peacefully as he almost instantly fell asleep.

" good night Inoske," I said back as I fell asleep in his warm embrace.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring us.

( OMG AGAIN THAT YOU SO MMUCH FOR READING! I KNOW YOU WANT MEET INOSKE AND TONJIRO WE WILL THE NEXT CHAPTER! Any way I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and enjoyed Inoske's cuddles 🥰. Have a great night or day!!)

Conclusion 732 words