She's not yours !

-Tonjiro pov:
Damn i! Now the spider demon has Nezuko and y/n! What do I do!
" Stupid humans! When I say something is mine then it's mine to have for the rest of my life!" The spider demon shouted. I was pissed Nezuko and y/n aren't his property.
" YOU BASTERD!! Y/N AND NEZUKO ARE NOT TOYS!!" I shouted back trying to fight to get them back. He snapped his fingers releasing y/n from the webs that bound her. She hit the floor with a loud thud then he went over to her and started to dig his heel into her back making her wince and groan in pain in her sleep.
" STOP THAT!!" I yelled charging at him with my sword trying to attack him. I tried and I tried and my sword ended up breaking. She soon started to awaken to just wince more due to the pain he was creating for her.
" hello my love," the spider demon said as he continued to create pain for her.
" I'm not your love you disgusting monster." She muttered weakly. This enraged the spider demon he stomped down on her arm breaking it making her scream in pain then kicked her into a tree.
" Y/NNNN!!" I screamed as I watched her limp body get thrown into the tree.
" See this is what happens when you don't obey me!" The demon cried out as he was staring at her, I swear I'm gonna fight for them.

         -Y/N POV-

Shit.
What am I gonna do.
I'm pathetic I couldn't do anything but watch and suffer as my body was being ravished.
I was his lover my ass.
To be completely honest I only had one person in my mind that I could think of as my lover.
I tried to get up but the darkness soon washed over me.

Isn't it funny how weird the places in your dreams can be,because right now I was in a room. It was pitch black and I couldn't move. I was all alone again.
Then there was a light. A light that slowly got bigger and bigger until I realized that the bright light was in fact.

Inoske.

I was to blind to realize that he was the cure to my loneliness all along. He was stupid but he made me laugh. And it was cute how his face didn't match his body. And it was cool how he always wanted to protect you. He was so awesome.

But then the light left my eyes. Where did he go. I don't want to be alone again. I can't be alone again. It was to sad of a thing to bare. He brought back my smile. He brought back my laughter. He brought back me. I was starting to lose myself but Inoske was the one to bring me back down to earth. All that was left now was the one thing that I hated the most.

The darkness.

The worst feeling in the world was brought with the darkness.

And that would be loneliness.

I couldn't see but I could hear.

" Please just wake up Dumbass.... I miss you,"

Inoske.

That was the one thing I needed to hear to be able to find the strength the strength to open my eyes, and to see pretty boy staring right at me. With a wide eyed expression.

( SORRY IT HAS BEEN AWHILE SIBCE I UPDATED!! I WILL TRY TO DO MORE! Anyways if you like this book then you would like my other novel !! so please go check that out! Have a great rest of your day or night!! -author)

612 words