Crazy boar man

I was so excited and at the same time I was terrified. I grabbed my (f/c) sword and my (f/c) haori and ran out the door. Of course I made sure to lock my door before I left and grab food so I would  survive through final selection. I didn't really have parents to remind me to do those things and wake me up early enough to make it on time so hopefully I wouldn't be late.  

I was walking along a path peacefully when the smell of wisteria flowers filled my nose. Good. That means I was close to the gates of final selection. Then all of a sudden this wild animal starts charging at me.

"WHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU THERE, FIGHT ME !!" The boar man shouted at me
"AHHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL MAN,"
I shouted back at him. That thing scared the crap out of.
" wait what did you say ? " I said confused. I think he wants to fight me . I would bet his ass but still.
" YOU HEARD ME I WANT TO FIGHT YOU!!"
He shouted again.
" NO IM NOT GONNA FIGHT YOU WHO ARE YOU ANYWAY!" I shouted back at him. Its aggression was rubbing off on me.
" I AM INOSKE HASHIBIRA KING OF THE FOREST AND I CHALLENGE YOU TO A FIGHT," he shouted readying his swords.
" FOR THE LAST TIME NO I'M NOT FIGHTING YOU AND TWO!!!..... are you going to even ask me my name?" I responded,this weirdo really freaked me out.
" ITS NOT LIKE YOUR NAME MATTERS I AM YOUR KING," he responded
" YOU HAVE SOME NERVE BOSSING ME AROUND YOU LITTLE BOAR THING ,I AM BUSY SO DO YOU MIND!" I shouted back at me. I had anger issues of my own.
" FIGHT ME AFTER FINAL SELECTION THEN OR ARE YOU JUST A COWARD!" He shouted. By his sword I could already tell he was a demon slayer but I didn't know he was going to do final selection just like me.
" OK WHATEVER FINE HAPPY NOW !!" I responded hoping he wouldn't even bother answering.  
" Fine!," he huffed while steam was coming from the nostrils of his mask.
" BUT I AM GOING TO FOLLOW YOU TO MAKE SURE YOUR GONNA LIVE UP TO THAT," he shouted . Ok great now a crazy boar man was following me.
We were walking along the path covered in wisteria. I couldn't stop inhaling the sweet aroma that fill the air. He looked at me.
" Hey what are you doing," he said sternly curiously watching me and wondering why my nose was in the air.
" I'm smelling the flowers pee brain," I responded being feed up with the boar things nonsense. They took off there mask to smell the flowers copying me.
" oh my god... are you a guy or a girl," I said with
Genuine curiosity. I was kind of jealous he had such feminine features. I wish my face looked so girly.
"WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN," he shouted as I laughed at his reaction.
We finally reached the begin point . I KNEW I WOULD BE LATE BUT IT HAD ALREADY STARTED! The twin girls told us to get started and I ran.
" HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING !! " he shouted
I laughed " JUST TRY AND KEEP UP PRETTY BOY!" I shouted as I continued to run . And just like that.

             Final selection had begun.

( ok I am sooooo great full you read this! This is my first fanfict so I am sooooo glad you decided to check it out! I lovvevevveveve Inoske and he deserves being with a sexy babe like you 😩😏. Anyway have a great day or night! I promise I will update as much as I can)

( 617 words )