The Tit for Tat move of Queen

Comenzar desde el principio

I gasped in pain when he roughly entered inside and pulled back and thrust inside roughly again. He is doing this on purpose to make me scream but I won't I clamped my teeth harder on my lower lip. He started getting faster and more rough making tear fill in my eyes with so much pleasure and pain.

" Jasmine.." he grunted.

I can feel myself getting closer and but he stops I open my eyes  and saw him smirking  at me and in response I glare at him.

He knows I was so close.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me up with a jerk making me collide with his chest and my hair come in front of my face. He move them back and whispered in my ear " my name"

" In your dreams"

He place his hand on my nape and slowly placed his lips over mine taking my lower lip in his mouth he suck it lovingly. There is no force, roughness or aggression in the kiss it was sweet, so sweet. He rubs his thumb on my cheek and slowly moves his tongue inside leaving me breathless he moves my hair back, moving his lips from my jaw to my neck he kisses me there and sucks slowly making me moan.

" Mm..Amogh"

My eyes widened and I feel him smiling against my neck he pulled away and smirk at me and I look away. My eyes widened when I feel myself lifting and placed against the soft surface then felt a pair of lips against mine.

______

£Morning

I stretched my arms and open my eyes and frowned when I didn't find him beside me. I sat up and move my feet and felt pain. I close my eyes take a deep breath and get up making my way towards the washroom stripping down from his black shirt I look at myself in the mirror. There are red marks on my neck and his finger marks on my waist and thighs. He was rough very rough but gentle also. I smile remembering how sweetly he made love to me and my smile turns into a blush shooking my head I turn on the shower.

___

I come out freshly dressed and my gaze is stuck on my face. There is light in my eyes, my lips are pulled in a wide smile I'm glowing.

Reason?

Amogh.

I sat down in front of the vanity. He is a mystery. Whatever I think about him, he is just the opposite of it. I have seen my father making issues over tiny things and Dadi supporting him saying men have an ego, his wife needs to take care to not to hurt his ego blah, blah. I questioned his manliness in front of everyone and he didn't do anything to hurt me.

Well, I betrayed him and he still took the bullet for me.

No one can do this.

" Why are you so different?"

" Why are you making the change my opinion about men?"

I feel hungry and look at the clock. It's 1 pm. I get up and made my way downstairs but stop in middle. I should ask him too did he had breakfast or not. If not then we will eat together.

I turned and hurriedly made my way towards his office with a smile on my face I halt at the door of his office when I heard the voice of my father-in-law.

He is standing in the middle of the office and father in law in front of him but he is looking outside.

" I arranged Your and Gulab's engagement today, hope you have no problem"