The Tit for Tat move of Queen

Start from the beginning

I won't lie I shudder with fear hearing him because his words held the truth but I hold eye contact showing him I'm not afraid. He moves closer placing his hand on the island beside me and I suck in a deep breath.

" You're right no one knows what happened behind close doors" his lips touch my ear causing goosebumps to over my neck, and his body is pressing against mine. I look down and my gaze fell on his hand, his grip was tight on the island the veins on his forearm are clearly visible.

" That's why you are going to scream my name so loud tonight that the whole mansion will know what is happening behind the close doors," he said facing me.

" Really? Because I remember you saying ' no one can hear your moans except me', what kind of King you are, not standing at your own words" I move my head away.

" You are going to scream my name which will make clear whom you belong to and no one dare to look at my possession" he grabbed my jaw making me face him.

" I'm not a possession"  I snapped back snatching his hand away from my mouth and trying to move past him but he grabbed me and pushed me back, the island digging against my back.

" You're mine" he growled.

" Which type of intoxication you did do?" I chuckled "  Get back to your senses," I said harshly.

" Nothing is more intoxicating than you" he picked up the glass and my eyes widened when he pour the cold liquor over my neck and I shiver when it touched my warm neck. He moves his head down and buried it in the crook of his neck his lips touch my neck and he licks the place sucking the whiskey from my neck I tilt my head back feeling the different type of sensation in my stomach.

His hand move down from the waist and I heard the sound of the tearing of cloth I open my eyes and look down and saw he ripped my nightgown creating a slit up to my thigh. He move his hand from my knee to my thigh and suddenly pulled my head back grabbing my hair and making more space for him. I feel his hand up and up till my hip and he hooks his thumb and slides down the piece of cloth and then I feel his touch there and my breath hitched. He move his finger up to down before slipping it inside and I gasped moving my head up.

I place my hand on his shoulder and he picked the pace sliding the finger in and out fastly but it wasn't enough for him because he place his thumb and start rubbing and my eyes roll back feeling the intense pleasure.

" Ahmm..mmm" I moan.

" Name.." he whispered against my ear and I shook my head.

He pulled his finger out and I close my eyes taking breaths to calm myself when suddenly he grabbed my waist making me sit on top of the island and ripped the upper part of my gown exposing my bosom and I gasped in shock. He grabbed my breast squeezing it and move towards the other circling his tongue around the nipple he take it in his mouth and bite harshly.

" Ahhh-mmm' I immediately bite my lower lip to stop the scream.

He left it and wrapped his lips around it and sucked harshly. The pain and pleasure are mixing, his other hand busy assaulting the other one by roughly squeezing, moulding and pinching. He moves up and bites my neck harshly before licking and sucking. I move my hand and place it on his shoulder but I felt him move away I lift myself a little and open my eyes and saw him opening the belt and undoing the button of his trousers then he take out a packet and rip it off from his teeth I close my eyes and fell back because my neck starts hurting.