Von wasn't the best at showing compassion so he thought saying that would ease her a little but clearly it did not.

"You okay nugget?" Cj went over to her hugging her as she laid her head on his shoulder. Von stayed quiet and watched closely as he consoled her.

"I hate this place so fucking much.." she said quietly.

They sat there in silence and Cj looked at Von thinking hard. He noticed how Von showed no remorse or emotion and found it interesting. He wanted to be that way and felt like Von could teach him a thing or two. He was pulled out of his thoughts as Jayda stood up walking to her room to clear her head.

"You think I can get in on dat shit?" Cj said standing back up.

"Nah gang.. I don't think you should get involved wit all dat." He said pulling his hoodie off.

"I need to tho.."

"You need to or you want to..this shit not no fucking game you can't just decide you wanna hang cause you bored and felt like it."

"Once you in yo ass can't get out..unless you a lucky ass nigga" Von said in a low tone leaning against the wall. Cj rubbed the back of his head thinking about it long and hard.

"Nah man I need too. We moved here for a reason cause we ain't got shit. I just needa make some money to help my granny and Jayda out." Cj said and Von nodded.

"Where y'all from?"

"Georgia.. I mean we wasn't broke to began wit but..our old man was a alcoholic and he was barely around and shit.. but Jayda loved the fuck out that nigga and I'll never know why."

"He just died tho..and all we had was our granny..she couldn't afford to pay our old place so she moved back up here ..she originally from here but we ain't eva been."  Cj spoke as he walked around the living room.

"Yeah y'all sound country as hell I knew y'all was from the south." Von said and laughed a bit.

"Ion hear it gang." Cj said laughing.

"If I help you..you gotta help me." Von said making Cj turn and look at him.

"I want yo sister.." he said and Cj grinned.

"Good luck she in love wit a dummy." He shrugged and Von smacked his lips.

"Fuck dat nigga she gon love me." He said walking back into the hallway going in her room. He seen her sitting on her bed with her knees tucked into her chest.

"You good mama?" He said walking in and closing the door. She looked up at him and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"No.. I think just watched someone die.." She said looking at him with a frown. He sighed and rubbed down his face with his hand.

"Yeah..." He mumbled not knowing how to console someone as walking over to her.

"You don't feel anything? Remorse or guilt?" She said quietly as he looked at her blankly.

"Nah..I mean..sometimes but shit he coulda killed you shorty. I had to do it..you saved my ass so I saved yours fair trade." He said chuckling a little making her smile slightly.

He noticed her smile and looked at her dimple noticing she had just one.

"Where da otha one go?" He said touching her cheek lightly. She laughed and looked at him with a smile.

"Cj got it..we both have one on the opposite side." She said standing up. She walked over to the boxes in the corner of her room and looked back at him.

"You wanna help me unpack?" She said as he looked her up and down. His eyes met hers and he shrugged with a nod walking over to her.

They unpacked her things and then chilled for a while getting to know each other. He didn't really want to cuff her, he was looking for a new girl to use and fuck around with but the more he got to know her, the more he realized she probably wasn't like that.

"I didn't think my third day being here would be so...eventful." Jayda said with a smile as she laid on her back stretched across her bed.

Von looked at her and smirked.

"What was you doing outside standing in the yard anyways?" He said and laughed a bit.

"I was waiting for Cj..he went to the store but then his dumb ass got lost and told me to stand in the yard...big mistake." She said looking over at him and he frowned.

"It wasn't a mistake mama..you met me...now think. If you ain't meet me..and you got lost on 63rd I would've never saved yo ass." He shrugged and she stared at him making him go quiet. Von stared back at her and she looked away first.

"I guess..what's the deal with that street?" She said adjusting herself to lay on her stomach.

She let out a soft moan as she turned and Von licked his lips sitting up on her headboard. He looked at her body and his eyes went down to her butt.

"Creep." She mumbled noticing his gaze and he looked away with a smirk before answering her.

"That's the opps. Stay away from there mama..or imma have to kill ya if I find out you fuckin wit one of em." He said almost joking. She furrowed her eyebrows and sat up.

"I definitely won't..." she said rolling her eyes.

"Cause yo man?" He said with a smirk and she looked at him rolling her eyes.

"Fuck yo man..come fuck wit me." He said watching as she stood up.

"You're funny.." she said with a smile and he stood up walking and towering over her.

"I'm serious." He said putting his hand on her waist. She looked up at him as she gasped, getting chills as he cuffed her waist.

He ran his other hand up her arm as she stared into his eyes not stopping or moving away from him. His hand held her chin up and he backed her up against the wall.

"Von I can't.." she whispered as he leaned down getting closer to her face. He ignored her and grabbed her neck kissing her lips as she pushed his chest back.

"What the fuck.." she said angrily as he stumbled back with a smirk.

"Get the fuck out dumb ass...that's not funny." She rolled her eyes and pushed him out her door as he laughed.

"Come on Jayda just once..he ain't gotta know what he gon do? Catch a flight and get his ass dealt wit?" Von said with a shrug. Jayda scoffed and slammed her door in his face.

She turned around and took a deep breath holding back a smile.

Von smirked rubbing his lips as he walked back up the hallway. Cj put his controller down and looked at him.

"She want me gang on God she do." Von shrugged picking his hoodie up as Cj chuckled a little.

"Meet me in O'bl- Parkway Gardens tomorrow at 2..you know where dats at?" Von said as he put his hoodie on.

"Yeah I think I do.." Cj said standing up.

"Aight gang." Von said dapping him up before leaving.