Fang ache

Matt tilted his head, as he noticed that Niko was sofly rubbing the top of his upper lip. He saw before, but he figured it was just itchy, and Niko was just scratching at it. But now it seemed like he was rubbing at it, as if it he was in pain. "Hey, Niko you alright?" They both where in Niko's house, on Niko's home planet, Nekouler. Matt was visiting him for the weekend.

Niko turned his head to Matt, quickly taking his hand away from his face. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine..." He said. Matt blinked and looked at his boyfriend. "Y-You sure?" He asked. "It looked like you where in pain...?"

Niko sighed. "I... Didn't want to worry you... My fangs hurt..." He said. Matt got up from the couch, and stood in front of Niko. "What are you doing?" Niko asked. "Open your mouth for me-"

"M-Matt I'm fine,"

"Niko, please... Let me see,"

Niko sighed, rolling his eyes, "Fine," He said, opening his mouth. Matt looked close at his mouth, everything looked fine. Matt didn't know much about a Neko's anatomy, so he definitely wouldn't be able to tell what should be able to look right, or not. He reached over, gently placing his finger on the inside of Niko's cheek, to softly pull on it to get a better look on Niko's teeth, specifically his two fangs. "Your fingers better be clean-" Niko muffled. "Hush, they are," Matt responded with a soft, but quick chuckle. He stretched on Niko's cheek, trying to look more into Niko's mouth, but everything looked fine. His entire mouth didn't look like there was anything wrong with it.

"Huh... It all looks fine to me? Um, you said it was your fangs right?"

"Uh-huh," Niko said. Reaching over with his right hand, he went to touch one of Niko's fangs. But once his finger touched it, the left fang moved a little. "O-Owww...." Niko winched. "Oh! I-I'm sorry!" Matt whinched along with him, cause he has no intention to hurt Niko. Matt took his finger out of Niko's mouth. "I don't understand, is your fangs lose?"

"It must be that," Niko said.

"B-But how? Aren't you 17? How are you just now changing teeth?"

Niko blinked at him. "Have you forgotten that I'm a different species than you? We Nekos develop differently..." Then Niko sighed after, then covered his face. "Every Neko gets bullied in school when they lose thier fangs... I'm going to look so stupid,"

Matt looked at him, then looked down. "I won't think you look stupid..." He sat back down on the couch, then came closer to Niko, and kissed his cheek. "You'll always be a cutie to me," He said. Niko blinked at him, then blushed. "When did you become the teaseful one?" He giggled, then playfully pushed Matt's arm. Matt laughed. "Hey, I have my moments," He said, as he put his arms around the Neko, snuggling into him.

Make sure to read The Being From Another Planet!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.