Voices

Mark was visiting The Game Dimension once again. Since he had now gotten his own Gummi Ship, he wanted to go exploring to different worlds. He had his boyfriend with him. "I can't wait to for you to see how good I am at flying it" Mark said to his boyfriend, Sora.

Sora chuckled. "You're so full of yourself" He joked. "I am not!"

They had left Mark's world, coming to the Game Hallway, but once they stepped out, Mark noticed something what didn't belong, once he turned around to face the portal.

There was a door beside it.

Mark doesn't remember a door there. "Uh... what's that?"

Sora turned and saw it. "Hm... maybe a game?"

Mark noticed that the door was shaped a litt,little, different than most of the others. It was a box shaped, when the others had a curve at the top. "You sure?"

Mark walked up to it. "Hey, what about the Gummi ship?" Sora asked. "Yeah, yeah, I know. Lets just take a peak-"

Mark was very curious onto what this was. Sora sighed and followed his boyfriend. Mark walked up to the strange door, then turned the handle, and swung it open. The interior suprised them all.

It was nothing but darkness. But there was solid ground, Mark knew since he has stepped onto it. "Mark- be careful!" Sora yelled as he ran to him. "I don't want you getting hurt"

"Don't worry Sora, I'll be ok"

Sora nodded, but still worried. He had played a few of Mark's games back in the Real Dimension, and he doesn't remember any game that had a all black interior.

As they walked more into the darkness, a light turned on infront of them. The light was over a huge machine.

"What is that?" Sora asked. Mark thought it looked like a weird gaint machine. It looked... very modern. 'What game is this?'

There was a lot of tech stuff on it to. Mark had gotten closer, to where he was basically touching it. 'This can't be Watch Dogs is it-'

Sora grabbed Mark's hand. "Maybe we should leave...this doesn't feel right"

Mark had to agree. They both where about to leave, until they heard the machine start.

Mark gasped, then turned around. "What the? What's it doing?"

"Mark, let's go!" Sora yelled, and was about to run with him, but, a portal appeared infront of the machine, and two people ejected out of it, and slammed into both Mark and Sora. "OOF!" Everyone exclaimed.

Mark sat up rubbing his head. He looked around. "Sora? Sora where are you?"

There was a groan, and Mark looked behind him, and saw someone who look unconscious ontop of Sora. "Sora!" Mark yelled. He ran to him, and tried to push the guy off of him. When he touched the guy, then guy woke up, and looked at Mark.

Mark gasped. 'W-what... the? No... it...can't be-"

"Hello? Who are you-?" The guy said. His voice sounded like Roxas. "Ow... can you please get off me-" Sora said. The guy looked down. "Oh! I'm sorry I-" The guy got up, helped Sora up, but then froze when he got a good look at Sora.

"......" The guy had no words, as it looked as if he was about to faint. Even Mark had the same look. Sora was confused as he looked back at his boyfriend, and back at the stranger. "What's happening?" He asked.

"Sora?" The guy asked.

"Jesse McCartney?!" Mark exclaimed.

The guy had blondish hair, and looked fairly young. "Uh... where am I?" He asked. Just then, where was another voice, coming from the second guy. They where on the floor, and they had longish hair. And Mark knew who it was. 'No way... that can't be him either-'

The guy got up. "Ow... what the? Huh?" They sounded like more darker Sora. And Sora noticed. Mark saw Sora look at him with a confused look.

Once the guy got up, they looked around. "Where am I?!" You could tell they where scared, and their voice went a little higher, and then they sounded exactly like Sora.

"Um... who are you people?" Sora asked.

The guy turned around, and was face to face with Sora. "WHAAA?!" They exclaimed and jumped back. "What the- wh... whAT?!" They yelled.

The machine. Mark knew that machine was the cost of this. This was Haley Jole Osment, and Jesse McCartney. The voice actors for Sora/Vanitas and Roxas/Ventus.

"Um..." Mark said. "Uh..."

Haley was just staring at Sora. And Jesse was just stating at Sora, and Sora was standing there confused. "Excuse me-" Mark said grabbing Sora, pulling him behind the machine.

Once they where away from them. "Sora-" Mark whispered to Sora. "Those people are the freaking voice actors for Kingdom Hearts!"

Sora gasped. "R-Really?"

"Yes! W-What should we do? It's pretty clear this machine did something for them to be here-" Mark said. "Maybe we can take them back to your world? By leaving?"

"I don't know where they live....They might live far from here"

Just then the machine made another sound, and something sounded like an explosion. Mark looked up, and saw someone getting up off of the ground.

Haley and Jesse froze. "Mr. Normua?" Haley said. Mark went wide eyed. 'No... no fucking way......'

Mark saw a gaint lever, on the machine, he flipped it, and it turned off. He didn't want anymore Kingdom Hearts voice actors or creators to get warped here.

"Sora... .. That's...Tetsuya..." Mark whispered to Sora. "We gotta make be careful... we don't want this man to have a heart attack by seeing you-"