Bellybuttons

"Why is there nothing on?" Daniel said annoyed. Him and Thomas was both in his world, they where both humans at the moment. "Here...let me try-" Thomas said as he took the remote control, but then dropped it. "Oh no!" Thomas yelled. Daniel snorted. "Butterfingers" Daniel said. Thomas picked the controller off of the floor. "Hey, I just slipped!"

Thomas continued to do what Daniel was doing, flipping trough channels. Just then, there was a growl sound. Thomas looked around confused. "What is that?"

He heard his friend giggling. He faced Daniel, and saw him laughing. "What's wrong?"

"When are you gonna understand that's how bellies sound?" Daniel giggled. "Oh!" Thomas said as he faced palmed. Daniel rubbed his belly. "My tummy always makes sounds."

Thomas looked over at Daniel, as the the 13 year old was rubbing his belly.

Daniel titled his head, then giggled. "Why you looking at my belly like that?" He asked. Thomas looked at Daniel's face, as he blushed slightly. "Nothing!" Thomas said. Daniel chuckled.

They both continued to watch TV. They flipped to a channel that they started to watch. At one point Daniel lifted his own shirt up, as he rubbed his belly. He was a little hungry, but he was too lazy to get up to go eat something, so his stomach continued to gurgle softly as him and his friend watched TV, sitting on the couch. Daniel also has a habit of poking at his bellybutton from time to time, and that's was want he was doing, and Thomas noticed.

Since Thomas hasn't been up too close with humans that much, he never understood what bellybuttons are. "Daniel? What is that?" He asked.

Daniel looked at his friend. "What is what, Tom?"

"The thing your touching"

Daniel titled his head.

Thomas pointed at Daniel, directly at his belly.

Daniel looked down at his belly. "Oh... this?" He inserted his finger inside his bellybutton and wiggled it around. Thomas nodded. "My bellybutton" Daniel said.

"Bellybutton?" Thomas asked tilting his head slightly. Daniel nodded giggling. "You don't know what a bellybutton is-?"

Thomas shook his head. "I think you have one Tommy" Daniel said. "I-I do?"

Daniel nodded. "Yeah, in your human form."

Daniel reached over to Thomas, and lifted his blue coat up, reveling Thomas's gray skinned tummy, and his innie bellybutton. Thomas looked down. "Wow... your right!"

Daniel smiled as he sticked his finger in Thomas's bellybutton, making Thomas giggle. "Hey, that tickled!" He laughed. Daniel smirked, and continued to poke at Thomas's navel. Thomas giggled like crazy. "Fizzling fireboxes! Stop it!" Thomas screeched. Daniel giggled, then stopped.

Thomas pouted and folded his arms. Daniel giggled.

Thomas looked over at Daniel. He wanted to poke Daniel's bellybutton, so he reached over to Daniel with his finger.

Daniel noticed, and then kind of scooted away. "What are you doing Tom?" Daniel asked. "I wanna poke yours-"

Daniel looked at him. "Why? You weirdo" He giggled. "Hey! It's only fare! You poked mine-"

Daniel sighed. "Fine~" Daniel lifted his shirt, showing Thomas his slim belly, and his deep innie. "Here"

Thomas smiled as he started to poke at Daniel's navel, causing Daniel to giggle. "That tickles!" He giggled.

Just then, Sean came into the living room. "Hey, Thomas, Daniel, I was won-" He stopped when he saw Thomas poking his finger in Daniel's bellybutton. He tilted his head confused, then walked up to them. "Thomas, what are you doing to my brother's bellybutton?"

Thomas got so scared, he jumped up. "Cinders and ASH- AHH!" Thomas fell off of the couch, and Daniel bursted out laughing, and nearly fell off the couch himself. "Thomas! Your face was priceless!" Daniel laughed.

Sean just shook his head, and walked away. "These boys are something else" He said.