In Heat

It was a normal ordinary day, Wednesday reading her book, sitting on her bed, getting annoyed due to the fact Enid keeps whimpering. "Enid, stop." Wednesday said in a low tone. "But I can't! It's a werewolf thing.." Enid whimpered. Wednesday looked at Enid, walked up to her and sat down. "Are you sick, Enid?"
"What?! No.." Enid replied in a hurry.
"Seems like you are. Constant vomiting, whining, hyperactivity and most importantly, hair loss. I've seen your hair on my bed, what are you doing on my bed?"

"I would say but i'm too embarrassed!" Enid whined.
"I've heard worse, now tell me." Wednesday said.
"I'm in..heat!" Enid said without caution.
Wednesday looked at her, looking more pale than usual, but snapped out of it then stood up. "I can't do anything about that."
"You can! Please Weds. Help me get out of heat!" Enid begged Wednesday.

Wednesday rolled her eyes, grabbing Enid's waist and kissing her deeply. Enid would moan as Wednesday laid her down on her bed, slowly unbuttoning her colourful sweater. "Wednesday.." Enid moaned, as Wednesday entered a finger inside Enid, slowly fingering her.
Enid would moan loudly as Wednesday bites Enid's neck and smirks. "Are you a good wolf, mon chér?"
Enid would whine, "Yes.."
"That's what I like." Wednesday snarled and she kept fingering her deeply.

As they kept doing this, the door would suddenly open as Principal Weems entered the room, going in shock. "What a shame..Enid you could've lead the black cats this Poe Cup.. I see you cant."
As she slammed the door behind her and left, both Enid and Wednesday laughing.