Chapter 24

After a few days. After completing all the formalities. Siddharth and Avneet got Ruhi's custody. Elvish's whole property transferred on name of Ruhi. Avneet thought to donate it. As she don't want anything on Ruhi's which illegal. Avneet is well aware how Elvish earned everything. So, she donated property.

Siddharth and Avneet decided to share truth with Simran. Before Ruhi will join school. As Simran knows Ruhi. Ruhi will join school. Simran may misunderstand the things.

After few days....

It was evening time. Today Avneet and Siddharth decided to meet Simran and share everything with her. As they reached hostel. Siddharth call Simran and asked her to come in playground. Simran got excited.

Avneet: Everything will be fine?
Siddharth: Yes.... Everything have to fine. We have given a long test of life. Now, it's our time.

Avneet nodded but was damn nervous. In a  minute. Simran came down. She got shock to see Avneet there. She went to Siddharth and hug him.

Simran (snuggling to Siddharth): What she is doing here?
Siddharth: No bad manners. She is your mom baby.
Simran: She only gave me birth and that's it. Neither she ever considered me as her baby nor I am considering her as my mom. Ask her to leave. I am happy with you.

Avneet start sobbing listening her words.

Siddharth (breaking the hug): Princess talk to her for once. Please for me?

He looked at Avneet and ask her to come near as she was at distance from them. Avneet came near them and wrapped her arms around Simran pulling her in motherly embrace. Simran melted wrapping her arms around Avneet.

Simran (sobbing): What you want now? Go and enjoy your kitty party. You don't even have any idea how much I craved for you, missed you, wished to have you, cried for you but you and dad.... Both were too busy in your life to even think about me. Don't you love me?
Avneet (sobbing badly): I... I am.. sorry... I missed... missed you too and I love you... I love you. I always wanted you to be with me but... but I was helpless. I am sorry.
Simran (breaking the hug, confused): Why helpless? What wrong I did that you are punishing me?
Siddharth (patting Simran's head): Calm down bache... And baby we need to talk with you. I mean your mumma has many things to share with you. Please give us chance to explain you everything properly.

Simran looked Siddharth and then at Avneet. She nodded. Siddharth made her sit on bench. Avneet sat beside her.

Avneet: First thing... first thing Elvish... he isn't your father.
Simran (confused): Means? Am I adopted? You are mother?
Avneet (holding her hands): Listen to me. Don't assume please. Your father is Siddharth.

She said pointing at Siddharth. Simran looked at Avneet then at Siddharth with wide eyes open.

Simran (shocked): Are you guys pranking me? What's wrong with you?
Avneet: Listen to me please. I request you please let me complete and don't assume anything in between. Please baby. There are many things that I will share with you. Please calm down.

Simran was so shocked. Avneet told her everything. Simran was really shocked. It was difficult for her to accept everything. She even started considering many things as lie.

Simran (shocked): How can I believe you? Maybe you are lying? How can I believe he is my friend?

Siddharth sighed knowing she will ask this question. She isn't to young to understand about childbirth. She is also not wrong from her point. Till today according to her. Elvish was her father but now She got to know her father is Siddharth. Is it too easy to believe? Is it too easy to accept someone as father just by words?

Siddharth: We can go for DNA test? You know about DNA right?

Simran looked at Siddharth and nodded.

Simran: Hmm.... Mom yaa... If Elvish... Ya he did so many things wrong with you then why you never filed case against him. Why you let him do everything?
Avneet (cupping her face): Bache because he could have harm you. He could have killed you. I was so scared for you. You were in his control.
Simran: Okay... So, you could have come here and take me with you then file case. Why you didn't?
Avneet: Baby as I said he never allowed me to step out of his. If he did he used to make sure I won't take such step. Also, always Ruhi used to be home. He could have harm her. Either you or Ruhi has to suffer. I was not ready to take such risk. But this time. See, Siddharth is with you. He made sure to keep you safe. Plus, as I told you. He filed case. So, elvish didn't got to know I have any idea about this.
Simran (nodded): About sending me here... Yaa why you always sent me away from you? Like Ruhi... you could have let me live with you?
Avneet: See... For Ruhi, I am her mother and Elvish is her father. So, about her life I was not only one to take decision. I really wish to send her to you. So, you both can live together and be with each other. This way even she would have been safe from Elvish but he never gave me chance to take decision for her. I kept you away from all of us. So that, he don't get right to hit you, beat you and scold you.

TBC....