Chapter 3

Comments on previous chapter guys.... Seriously your imagination is another level. Thanks for great response.

Let's begin....

Listening the voice, Siddharth freeze. He was so shocked and surprised. Her voice was also shocked, surprised, muffled and messy.

Siddharth (wisper): Avneet?
Sona (scared, worried): I am sorry. I am sorry wrong number.

She hanged up the call. Siddharth was numb and nervous. Sweat was forming on his forehead. His breath hitched.

Abhishek (confused, shocked): Avneet? Siddharth what happened? Avneet your wife died, right? Siddharth?

Abhishek shook him. Siddharth came back to senses.

Siddharth (tears brimmed in his eyes): Meri Avni.... Meri Avni zinda hain? Simran... Simran meri Avni ki beti hain? Vo zinda hain Abhishek.

He broke down mumbling "Meri Avni".

Abhishek (trying to calm him): What are you saying Siddharth? How's that possible? You only told me she died around 16yrs ago. How's that possible now? You are hallucinating. Leave all this. Leave that girl.
Siddharth (sobbing badly): Abhishek, She is my Avni. I am 100% sure. I can recognize her voice yaar. She is my Avni and... and yaa even she too recognized my voice. She said Siddharth.... Yes Abhishek... She said Siddharth first. Why any random girl will recognize my voice that too on a call? Why she said wrong number and hanged up the call. She was talking with you as Simran's mother then how come wrong number?
Abhishek (confused): Umm.... I don't know anything.
Siddharth (wiping his tears): But I know. She is my Avni... Do one thing call her again and put it on speaker. We will try to talk to her again.

Abhishek dialed her number again. This time she received call in a ring.

Abhishek: Hello.
Girl (around 12yrs old): Hello.... Who's this?

Abhishek and Siddharth looked at each other. Before they could reply they heard voice of man.

Man (angrily): What are you doing Ruhi? Who is on call?
Ruhi (scared): Papa... Mumma's phone was ringing. So, I received it.
Man (shout): Give it to me and you go from here.

She flinched and did as he said.

Man (angrily): Who's this?
Abhishek (shocked): Umm.... Sir, I am calling you from St. Thomas School. Am-
Man (cuts him): Simran's school? Yeah Okay! I will transfer her school fees in 10mins.

He hanged up call.

Siddharth (irritated): What's all this?
Abhishek (patting his back): Leave it. I guess you were hallucinating. Maybe you are missing your wife. Everything is fine. Let's go for lectures.

Siddharth nodded not knowing what to say. They both went for their class. Whole day went with lectures. Siddharth's mind was stucked on phone call.

After lectures. Teachers left from staff room. Only Abhishek and Siddharth were there.

Siddharth: I guess once again we should try to call her. If She is not Avneet. I promise will close this matter here only but one last time.

He requested. Abhishek nodded and dialed her number. After many rings, She received the call.

Sona (scared voice): Hello?

Siddharth's heart flutters, he smiled listening to her voice.

Siddharth: Love....

There was silence for few seconds. Only Sona's muffled sobs were heard before they could say anything. They again heard voices from Avneet's side.

Man (shout): Sona didn't I told you to keep this girl away from me. How many times have I told you I never wanted any daughter. A useless bitch can't even give birth to a son.
Sona (panicked and wisper): I am sorry. Please don't call me ever again. Byee....

She hanged up call.

Siddharth (grinning): Now I am hundred percent sure. She is my Avneet, my love, my wife. She is alive.

Abhishek smiled seeing him happy.

Abhishek (patting his shoulder): I agree with you but now? She even asked us not to call her again. Plus, She have two daughters and she is married to someone else. Maybe there is a misunderstanding I guess.
Siddharth: Firstly, I need full information about her then only will think what to do. Is there her home address is mentioned?
Abhishek (checking on paper): Yeah!

Siddharth nodded and call someone. He asked Spy to keep eye on Sona's house.

Abhishek: Let's go home now?

Siddharth nodded and both went to home.

TBC.....