Chapter 2

Next morning. Siddharth and Abhishek reached school. They went in store room where only students details are available. A receptionist was already there working on computer.

Receptionist: Good morning Abhishek Sir. You are new teacher Siddharth, right?
Siddharth: Yes.
Abhishek: Good morning Mrs. Mehra. Actually we need contact details of a student.
Receptionist: Any issues Sir?
Abhishek: No... Nothing serious. Actually student's misbehave. We need to inform parents before taking any step like suspension.

He made excuse.

Receptionist (shooking her head in disbelief): Today's generation. Kids are really impossible. Student's name?
Siddharth: Her name is Simran Kaur.

Receptionist nodded and worked on computer.

Receptionist: Simran Kaur, 9th std girl. She is living in school hostel.
Abhishek: Okay!
Siddharth: Can you please print this information and give us?
Receptionist: Sure! But just a suggestion Sir. I don't think her parents are gonna be concerned. Like as I know her parents never attended any PTM in all these years.

Abhishek and Siddharth looked at each other.

Abhishek: Okay! Please give her details. Will see to it.

Receptionist nodded and took out a print of her information and handed it to Abhishek.

Abhishek: Thanks alot Mrs. Mehra.
Siddharth: Thank you.
Receptionist: It's my duty. Also, if you need any other help. Let me know.
Abhishek: For sure.

They both went in staff room and found it empty. As lectures started and teachers must be in there class.

Siddharth: She is from Chandigarh. Only her mother's contact details are mentioned here. Abhishek do one thing. You dial her mother's number. I mean as i am new here. I guess you should talk to her and explain her everything. I will apologize to her then.

Abhishek nodded and took out his phone.

Abhishek: Sona Kaur......

(A/N: Popat jinhone socha vo Avneet hogi. Chalo clap for my smartness)

He dialed her mother's number. After many rings finally she received his call. Abhishek told her everything.

Sona (shocked): Oh my god! I can't believe this. She really did this.... She?

Her voice was getting low and muffled.

Abhishek: Calm down ma'am. We called you to inform you about this and now as you know you can explain her what's right and what's wrong in your way.
Sona: Sir, I can't do anything. Please you explain her this. I do trust you sir. You are concerned and worried about her that's why even you called me and informed me about this. So, I am giving this responsibility to you. Please take care of her.
Abhishek (shocked): Are you serious ma'am? Like here, I called to inform what your daughter had done. Being parent it's your responsibility to take care of all this but here you are asking me to teach her and explain her. You know what when you are not enough responsible to take care of child. You shouldn't plan it.

Siddharth snatched the phone from Abhishek's hand.

Siddharth (angrily): Parents like you only know how to enjoy on kitty parties and club. Here, till now I was regretting for raising hand on a girl but now I am regretting why even I interfered in this. When parents even don't care about their child then who the hell I am?
Sona (shocked): Siddharth?

TBC....