Chapter 18

After sometime. He reached. First he checked if security is properly arranged or not. Once, he was satisfied with security and met officers. He called Simran and asked her to come in school playground as visiting hostel regular may create scene. She agreed and went. Siddharth too went to school playground. He sat on a bench and within a minute, She came.

Simran (sitting beside Siddharth): Hello.
Siddharth: How was your day?
Simran: Lectures... lectures... lectures... too boring. Now too I was completing my homework.
Siddharth: That's fine. You are in class 9. You need to work hard. Next year you have boards.
Simran: Yepss...
Siddharth: I have bought dinner for you. Wanna to have it?
Simran (happily): Home made? Ofcourse yes... What's in dinner?
Siddharth: I too don't know. Let's see.

He kept tiffin in between him and Simran. He opened it and found dal chawal. Simran removed her shoes and sat on bench, folding her legs, Siddharth too did same. He took bite and fed her first. She was so happy. He started feeding her and eating too.

It was a perfect dinner for her. Homemade food, someone feeding her. Neither she nor Siddharth cared if they are sitting properly on dinning or garden's bench. Both were enjoying each other's company. He feeding her, sharing his orphanage's stories with her. She was so relaxed and happy this moment. Like any normal teenage girl. She was behaving while listening stories. Like every father he felt relax looking at his daughter. He was happy that everything is going on track. After completing dinner.

Siddharth: Simran umm... Can I ask you for something? Will you obey me?
Simran: Tell me. I will think
Siddharth: Okay.... See, because of some reason. Actually, I also don't know that reason, Okay but Abhishek asked me. Yaa he asked me that on Saturday and Sunday. We should be at home only. We shouldn't leave our home for safety. So, This weekend you will be in hostel only.
Simran (shocked): No no... I have planned shopping for this Sunday. And also, I will be bored at hostel. No one literally no one talks with me. What I will do then?
Siddharth: Next weekend I will take you shopping? And about being bore. You can study more, take rest more, watch movies and I will too come to meet you, okay? Now you can stay inside hostel?
Simran (whining): But trust me there is nothing dangerous outside.
Siddharth (sighed): Okay but for me, you can do this for me? See... I won't even allow khushi. She agreed in a go.
Simran (nodded with grumpy pout): Fine but promise me you will come to meet me.
Siddharth (smiled): I promise I will come to meet you and we will have our dinner together. Now you promise me you won't go out this weekend.
Simran: Okay promise.

Siddharth ruffles her hair. She frown.

Simran (grumpily): Don't spoil my hair.
Siddharth (pulling her cheeks): But you are looking cute.

Simran thought for some seconds then ruffle his hair.

Siddharth (shocked): Ayy!!
Simran (innocently pulling his cheeks): See you are looking cute.

Siddharth burst out laughing, making her laugh too.

Siddharth: Now go and complete your home work, Okay?

Simran nodded sadly.

Simran: Tomorrow you are coming, right?
Siddharth (pulling her in hug): I promised you.

Simran snuggled into him more as tears brimmed in her eyes. Siddharth sensed her crying. He tightened his grip around her, let her cry.

Siddharth (wispering): Don't feel you are alone. I am always with you princess.

Listening his words, she smiled in hug. For few minutes. They stayed like that. After calming down. She broke the hug.

Siddharth (wiping her tears): Go to your room.

She bid him bye and left from there. After she left.

Siddharth (looking at his hands): First time ever I took my daughter in my arms.

He grinned. One last time, he checked security. He went home and saw Abhishek, Vaishnavi, Avneet were sitting in living area and having chit chat. Siddharth went and sat beside Avneet.

Avneet: How's she? She ate it? She liked it? She agreed to stay inside hostel this weekend? What reason you gave her to be in hostel?

TBC.....