Chapter 1

It was evening time. On the busy streets of city. Outside the school. At a corner, away from crowd. A teen girl and boy were about to kiss each other. Boy's hand was roaming on her whole body with full lust and girl's hands were locked around boy's neck.

Man in his early 40's (who saw them): What's happening here?

He said anger dripping from his voice. Boy and girl jerked each other and stood at good distance from each other.

Man: I am asking something? This is what you learnt in school? For this your parents are sending you school? For this they are working hard day and night?

Girl lost her temper

Girl (angrily): Who the hell you are? Why you are poking your nose in other's matter? Didn't your parents taught you "Apne kaam se kaam rakho"?
Man (trying to control his anger): Don't you have manners how to talk with elders? What do you think what you are doing is prize winning? What's your age? A mere 14-15yrs old girl? This is how you are gonna make your parents proud?
Girl (shout in anger): Who the fuck you are? How dare to give me this rubbish long lecture?

She looked at boy who was shocked and scared with all this.

Girl: Just a second!! Let me complete what we were about to do in front of your eyes. So, you can understand Simran Kaur isn't gonna listen to anyone's order.

She moved towards boy. Man couldn't control himself and pulled her away from boy. He slapped her hard, leaving his finger prints on her cheek.

Simran (angrily): How dare you to touch me?
Man (angrily): This is what your parents should have done.
Simran: You-
Man (cuts her): Call your parents now. They should know about this.
Boy (scared): Sorry sir. I am really sorry. I will not repeat this again ever.

He apologized and ran away. He was already scared of Man.

Simran: Why the fuck I will obey you? I ain't gonna call my parents. Do whatever the fuck you can.

She said in low but aggressive voice.

Man (calmly): Mind your tone and language girl. Look-
Simran (angrily): Fuck your language and tone.

She stomped out of there. Man sighed and closed his eyes. Just then realization hit in mind "He slapped an unknown girl. He fought with her". He was super shocked.

Man (shocked): How can you do this Siddharth? How can you raise your hand on a girl? What's wrong with you?

He mumble to himself. He closed his eyes and scene of him slapping her, flashed in front of his eyes. He was so shocked. Just then someone came from behind and patted his shoulder.

Someone: What happened Siddharth? Where you were? Since long I am looking for you? What you are doing in this corner?

He bombered with questions. Siddharth turned and hug.

Siddharth (controlling his tears): I just slapped a girl Abhishek.

Abhishek broke the hug in confusion.

Abhishek (confused): What?

Siddharth told him everything.

Abhishek (sighed): Okay! We can do one thing tomorrow when we will come to school. We will call her parents and inform them everything then you can apologize to them. I am sure her parents will forgive you. See, You raised your hand on your student and that too when she was about to take wrong step. So, Her parents will understand this for sure and forgive you.

He consoled her. Siddharth nodded his head.

Abhishek: Let's go home? We need to pick khushi too from her college.
Siddharth: Yeah! Let's go.

With this they both left from there.

TBC.....

Cover credits: moodysiddharth

Introduction:
Siddharth Nigam: Age: In his early 40's. He is orphan and Single. He is trustee of many schools. Recently shifted in Delhi and joined a school as teacher. He is living with Abhishek in his house with Abhishek's family. Love khushi the most and always pamper her as his own daughter. She is his pain relief.
Abhishek Ahuja: In his early 40's. Really good friend of Siddharth. Since few years. As Siddharth and Khushi (Abhishek's daughter) met in a school and became really close to each other.
Vaishnavi Ahuja: Wife of Abhishek. Mother of Khushi but more like her best friend. By profession she is a lawyer.
Khushi Ahuja: 17yrs old. Fun loving girl. Love her parents alot. Though Siddharth was her school teacher but always found a best friend, elder brother and chachu in him. So, she loves him alot.
Simran Kaur: 15yrs old girl. Daughter of Rich businessman. Living in total mess life.
.
Shout out will be appreciable.