Chapter 23

One week passed away. In this week. Siddharth and Avneet won case against Elvish. They even won Ruhi's custody. Elvish got punishment of hang to death. He got punishment on next day of his hearing.
Ruhi started being comfortable with all. Khushi is her best friend. Ruhi's home schooling started again. Wheres, Siddharth is completing formalities of court. So that Ruhi can join school with Simran.

Simran is not aware of anything going on here. She is enjoying her time with Siddharth. For her, this is more than enough for her to wish for.

After a week. It's Sunday. As Siddharth promised Simran to take her shopping this weekend. Her excitement is on another level as Khushi is also joining them along with Abhishek.

After breakfast. Abhishek, Siddharth and Khushi got ready and left to pick Simran.

On the other hand, Avneet, Vaishnavi and Ruhi stayed at home. Having good time to each other. Watching movie which Ruhi wish to. In evening. They three went to park. Vaishnavi pushed Ruhi to go and play games. Ruhi was not ready to mingle up with others but with the help of Vaishnavi. She made two friends of her age. As both the girls were already playing in park. Vaishnavi helped her to start conversation. Ruhi started playing with them. Avneet and Vaishnavi walking around in park, meeting Vaishnavi's friends.

With Father-daughter duos. As they reached hostel. They found Simran already waiting at entrance for them.

Simran (hugging Siddharth): Hello...
Siddharth (wrapping his arms around her): Hi bache

Simran broke the hug and went to khushi. Hugging her tight, squealing. Khushi reciprocate with same enthusiasm.

Siddharth: Let's go?
Khushi: Yess....

Abhishek and Siddharth sat on front seats. Khushi and Simran on back. Both the girls started their gossip.

Khushi: Mom isn't with us. Now, I can shop freely you know.
Abhishek (rolling his eyes): Then your mom let me in.
Simran (giggle): Oppss!!! I have made a list.
Khushi: Me too....

The gossip of these two begin with fashion, what they are gonna buy, suggesting each other.

Siddharth (smiling): She is just like her mother. Shopping freak.
Abhishek: Same with khushi... Though they have list of things they want but still they are gonna buy many other things.
Siddharth: Avneet used to do this at the time of college. I guess Simran will step in same shoes for this.

Both were talking in low voice as girls won't listen. Girls were fully busy in their own.

Siddharth (clearing his throat): You know Abhishek... after meeting new friends. People do forget their old friends.
Khushi, Simran (frown): What?
Siddharth (rolling his eyes): Nothing... Just see I made two bestfriends but when they both met each other. They just forgot about me. Anyways, here we are. let's go....

He acted as if he is hurt. Khushi mumble drama king. Abhishek giggle. They all came out of car. Simran went to Siddharth. She hug him tight, wrapping her arms around his torso, hiding her face in his chest. Though, he acted as he is hurt but this pinched her heart. She don't want to hurt him or lose him at any cost.

Simran (mumbling): You are my best friend. My first best friend. I love you. I don't want to hurt you. See, I am giving you right to scold me and also slap me when I am wrong but be with me always, okay? I love you. Thanks for coming in my life.

She confessed her heart out. She don't know what relation she have with Siddharth. She gave it name of friendship. Siddharth freezed listening her words. He took deep breath and wrapped his arms around her with tight grip as tears of happiness, roll down his cheeks.

Siddharth: I am always with you. I love you more princess.

She snuggle to him more with happy tears. Khushi clicked a pic of them.

Abhishek: Let's go?

Listening his words. Siddharth and Simran broke up with hug. They wiped their tears and went for shopping. Enjoying whole day.

Everyone was happy.

TBC....