Chapter 7

Avneet (joining her hands, sobbing): I am sorry Siddharth. Please forgive me for snatching these special moments of your life. That moment when I got to know about pregnancy was really special to me. I wanted to come to you and scream in happiness but I was helpless. But Elvish... Elvish is dangerous. He is threatening me for each and everything with Simi's name. Since she took her first breath. It's been 4yrs. I haven't seen her, met her, talked with her. My baby is living in hostel or boarding school since she is 5. Please Siddharth take care of her. She need love and care alot. I don't know anything... anything about my baby. Hardly 4 times, we met in all these years other than that Elvish never let me talk with her on phone too. Please take care of her and if possible take her away from all this. Also, promise me you ain't gonna save me for anyone's life sake. Elvish's target is Simi. So, you ain't gonna risk anyone's life promise me. Do one thing Siddharth.... Umm... you take Simi away from all this. You just take her and leave this country. Leave me. I will manage. I can't take risk of your lives. You take her away from all this.

She begged joining her hands in front of him.

Siddharth (holding her hands, coldly): I will take care of her. Plus, I will take you out of this as well. Together we will shower all our love and care on her. Like movies, I will spoil her and you be the strict mommy, scold both of us but still we ain't gonna listen to you. Give me sometime. Everything will be fine.

Avneet nodded with teary eyes and hug him tight. He smiled hugging her back.

Avneet (breathed): I love you Siddharth. I missed you so much.

She sobbed. Siddharth rubbed her back.

Siddharth (grin): I love you too meri jaan. I missed you too.

Avneet broke the hug and small smile played on her lips.

Siddharth: Call me when Elvish isn't home or around. We will see what can we do.
Avneet (shook her head): No. I can't. He keep tracking numbers if I ever receive call. So, that's risky.

Siddharth saw her phone was keypad that old model which is for calling only. He nodded and took his phone. He took sim card from his phone.

Siddharth (giving his phone): Take it. I have taken my regular card but there is one more card which I bought recently. Keep phone off and hide it when he is around. Call me when isn't home. I will see other things and will plan something. We will surely win this fight.

Avneet (nodded): I should leave now.

Siddharth took a few bags of groceries from passenger seat.

Siddharth (handing her bags): You can say now you went market to buy grocery.

Avneet nodded with smile. Siddharth kiss her forehead.

Siddharth: Take care love. I will take you out soon.

Avneet nodded. Her eyes were gliming. She left from there with a new hope. With a happy mind. Siddharth smiled.

After Avneet left. Abhishek came inside. Siddharth pulled him in bone crashing hug.

Abhishek (panting for breath): I don't want die.....
Siddharth (loosing his grip): Sorry sorry.
Abhishek (took deep breath): So, what happened?

Siddharth grinned.

Abhishek (smacking Siddharth's head): Speak idiot.

Siddharth told him everything.

Abhishek: Are you serious? Fuck him. Will make sure that Elvish will rot in hell.
Siddharth: Yes.... Ain't gonna let him breath of relief.
Abhishek: Any plan?
Siddharth (smiling sheepishly): Yaar let me digest this news first.

Abhishek nodded and chuckled.

TBC.....