Chapter 8 - Did we..?

||Y/N POV||

I looked at the boys who were already through a bottle each and were looking on their way to the rob a local supermarket drunk level.

"You said you'd have some." Jhons smiled at me, raising his bottle.

"Too late for take backs?" I questioned, too hopefully.

Jhons gave me a 'no turning back.' look, so I sighed and gave up.

"Finee." I rolled my eyes playfully, earning s smirk from John.

I gabbed my bottle and drank a bit before putting it back down again.

Jhons gave me another look, this time a 'that was a pathetic amount of alcohol' look, and a 'just get drunk bro' look. I think he just speaks to me in looks now.

I roll my eyes and finish the bottle, returning a look,

"happy now?" I put the bottle down,

"Halfway happy." He grins, sliding me another bottle leaving me not so surprised at this.

I debated in my head what I should do next, but my brain seemed to kind of malfunction a bit, I couldn't really seem to make a decision I could settle with.

*****

"Okay people! We're being offered booze!" Anger smashed his hands on the control panel.

"Ewww...." Disgust scrunched her face up.

"It's okay people! We have to loosen up a little, a bit more won't hurt us." Joy assured everyone,

Anger stormed over to joy "God, this is like one of those primary school anti-drug presentations."

*****
I snapped out of my day dream, realising I was still sat staring at the bottle.

"Uhm, I'm okay." I smile nervously, noticing that all the men were now at, 'sleep with your neighbours wife while married.' drunk level.

I slid the bottle to John but he pushed it back to me. We went back and forth for a while, getting angrier each time we passed it back to each other, until it sped off the table and smashed onto the floor, causing me to jump, startled by the sudden noise.

Alexander was asleep on the table, Lafayette was staring into space, Hercules had left to go to the toilet and got stuck, so it was just me and John. Or more just me, I think John was somewhere else in the moment to be honest.

"God." I mumbled, I may as well have gotten drunk so I wouldn't have to deal with these morons.

Screw it, I'd be back to normal tomorrow anyway. What's the harm? I couldn't deal with this right now.

I downed another bottle and started to feel light headed, I guess it worked?

Time skip brought to you by Ham sandwich (who we are gladly hoping to Marry in a few chapters)

After a few bottles I was just as drunk as the others,

"Yeah, so I said wHy HaVe A cHicKeN? iF yOu DoNt HaVe A dOg BeD?" John slurred out loudly, setting us both off into fits of laughter.

He patted me on the back while we laughed into the puddles of beer on the wooden table.

"Oh YeAh?" Lafayette butted in, "wElL, mY fRiEnD iN fRaNcE hAs A BiRd cAgE," he stopped for a moment before continuing, " bUt No HaMsTeR!" We all laughed even harder.

"You guys are so," hiccup, "wAsTeD" Alexander slipped, falling of his chair.

"We should mAkE oUt!" John laughs,