Chapter 6 - I am not throwing away my shot

|| Y/N POV ||

" Like i said this morning Y/N, you can stay with me anytime. " Lafayette offerd, "although its a tad of a mess. "

I was about to make a joke about my bedroom but realised i had just told them i had no house.

"Well, i suppose you could stay with me, it is a lot cleaner." Hercules smirked at Lafayette making him roll his eyes.

"Are you sure?" The last thing i want is to be trouble to others.

" Course, why not? " he smiles at me adjusting his bandana slightly.

" Where were you going? " Alexander asks from behind jhon,

"Huh?" I look at him confused as to what he meant.

"You were going to leave before you got the letter." he explains his question,

" Oh, right. " i say in a 'duh' tone, to myself.

"I was going to sams house. He said he got pretty lonley, so i wanted to check up on him. I also want to find out what that 'message fron thinking'' thing was." I grip onto my backpack.

"Samuel..." Jhon started,

" Seabury.? " Alexander and Hercules finished, giving a disgusted look. Lafayette shook his head at the three.

"Well, see you round." I shrug and turn back around.

"Wait!" John put his arm on mine, stopping me from going anywhere. "Come to Hercules house with us! It'll be fun, i promise."

I sigh, "fine. lead the way Jonathon." I roll my eyes playfully again.

His smile brightens up and the four smile to each other, "But first, we still have to sort out the clothes. Whether you like it or not you need to wear something less, odd." Hercules crosses his arms.

This was going to be a long day.

Time skip brought to you by George WashingMachine dad,

"I dont want to wear a dress!" I argued outside the shop with Jhon who looked pretty fed up with his life by now.

"what have you worn for your whole life then!?" Jhon yells at me unexpectedly, stomping his foot.

I shrug agrily at this and storm into the shop, i didnt even have any money, i was really poor-

Jhon followed after me, signing quietly while watching me look around.

I stop next to a rack of suits and smile to myself, i flick through the rack and get another concerned look from jhon.

"What are you doing?" He glared at me,

" Looking? " i gave him an annoyed look

"At, suits?" He raised an eyebrow at me,

"Uh huh." He face plams himself, " Not the dresses? " he continues to question.

"I told you, not HAPPENING." i stomped my foot like jhon did outside the shop the few minutes earlier.

" so weird.. " he mumbles, which i ignore, by the way.

Jhon wonders off and i take that as my chance to buy a suit instead of a dress.

I walk over to the counter and ask the man at the desk how much the suit was,

"Uhm, exuse me, sir-"

"Ah, hello young lady." An old man from behind the desk greeted me, to which i smiled.

"Ooh your an odd one." He smiled at me, looking at my clothes then back up at my face, making me laugh nervously a little.

I looked over and saw Jhon being attacked by a small scruffy, black and white cat. Making me laugh even more as well as giving a look of concern.

"Just this please." I smiled at the man, placing the clothes on the desk.

"Ah, whos the lucky man?" he winked at me, making me think 'well, me technically, but not so lucky.'

"Your parents must be so happy for you." He grinned, "do they know yet?"

"Their.. Out of town." I smile sadly,

" well then, that will be $75. " he looked at the tag on the suit,
Crap, I didnt have any dollers and as i said, im poor.

"Uhm, i hate to be trouble, but could i use pounds?" I try to ask politely as possible, hiding my panic while digging for any money i could find in my clothes pockets.

"Take it, its on me." He laughed,

" Are you sure? " i ask, a little taken aback by his generosity, especially seeing the price of the suit.

"Sure, there's always more customers." he hands me the dress.

" thank you so much. " i bow a little before returning the smile and leaving the shop, making the bell ring.

I was about to call for John when i saw the small black and white cat that was attacking jhon in the shop earlier.

"Having trouble getting back i see." It trotted over to me and sat down, cleaning its paw.

"W-what the-" i jumped a little, taking a step back.

"What? Never seen a cat groom itself before?" He grins, almost mocking me.

I stay silent, extremely shocked and confused, i must be dreaming now, right? Or hallucinating.. Or something!

"Another quiet one eh?" he gets closer to me, "i guess it makes you easier to work with."

"Y-You- Your-" i felt faint again, i felt like i was going insane.

"Talking? yes, yes, lets just get introductions over with before your small freckled friend comes back." It jumps onto a barrel next to me and sits down. "Im Fritz. I am going to help you in your new life, basically be your guidance, and friend if everyone ends up leaving you."

"How- how are you...?" i rub my eyes to make sure this was real.

"oh, we don't have time for chit chat and stories. Besides, ive got 3 different versions of this Alexander guy back in my timeline, and jack keeps messing with my lamp lights!" he shakes his head, " oh, thats right. I should send you to jack next. Everybody loves second chances, you'll probably mess this one up anyway no doubt." he mumbles the last part

"I dont understand-" i give him a confused look cause i havent a clue bout what hes on about.

"oh, Nevermind me, noone understands my talk anyway." He sighs, which i didn't think cats could do.

"Im sorry- im just.. getting used to this.. This is really weird.." I scratch my head slowly.

I look at the cat still quite confused, "your here to.. Help me?" I kneel down next to him.

" what timeline sre you from? " i tilt my head to the side curiously,

"3024 originally, but im everywhere." He winks at me

" okay your pretty cool. " i smirk at him, getting one backin return.

"I know." he replies,

" Well, im Y/N L/N. " i hold out my hand and he shakes it with his paw.

"Pleasure to meet you miss Y/N. Seems like we'll be travelling with eachother from now on."

💌💌💌💌

Chapter Words total - 1132