Chapter 5 - Potential stalker?

||Y/N POV||

I pushed through the crowds to try find Lafayette's house again. I wasnt having any luck until i felt someone take my hand and lead me out of the crowds and into an open more quiet space.

I turned around to see the face of Jhon Laurens, the bright red face of Jhon laurens.

" Laurens? Your one of Lafayette's friends! are you okay? " i asked revlieved that i had finally found one of them.

"Lafayette told us to look for you, he seemed pretty concerned. Are you okay?" He replied,

"I just asked you the same thing." I laughed

" Hah, yeah, just ran a lot. A lot of people, you know? " he responded laughing a little aswell.

"Funny, i was just looking for Lafayette." I informed, " i shouldn't have ran away like that. " i sighed.

"I should take you back to the others." He suggests, i nod in agreement. I let him take my hand, still getting odd looks from the crowds, it was probably the clothes.

After a few !minutes of pushing and struggling between people, we stopped in another empty space where i could see Hercules, Lafayette, and Alexander leaning against a wall with a pint of beer each.

"I have a surprise for you Lafayette!" Jhon excitedly hid me behind his back.

" what tìz it? " he asked in a strong accent.

Alexander, who could clearly see me from his angle was looking at jhon very confused and probably thinking somthing like, 'jhon, we can literally see her, what are you on?'.

He pulled me out from behind him, so fast it caused me trip slightly.

"I found your friend!" he grinned,

"Hi." I waved a little trying not to make it awkward.

"Thank god your okay! I was worried madame Y/N!" he sounds relieved, the sentence making me cringe a little from the 'Madame.'

"Please uh, just call me Y/N." I try to smile the best i can.

"Of course, Y/N." He returns the smile,

"Are you okay though? You seemed to have a little panic after you asked Alexanders name?" He continues to ask, making me sweat inside, i didnt think i had an answer for this one.

" uhm, i think i should clear things up a little.. " i started, trying to think of an answer to his question. "I... " i looked at the four men, now waiting for me to come up with an answer. "Hit my head.... This morning.. And i got bad.." I pause for a moment to think again while trying not to seem suspicious " memory loss! So, i think i freaked out a little, not knowing where i was and im sorry for that. But now i remember everything. " i finished.

"Oohhhhhhhh." Jhon smiled, " That explains the clothes! You must have changed during the memory loss! " he guesses horribly. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Uh sure." I mumble,

"Well, you should change, you'll get weird looks." Hercules points to a shop next to them with 4 huge dresses in the window. Shit. Nonononononono, No WAY.

"Yeahhhhh, no." Blend in yes, dresses no. No way hozay, not today mother. I didnt care about getting weird looks, i was not wearing a dress! Noone could make me.

"Why not? dont you wear them everyday?" He asks,

" Yeah, every woman wears them? You sure you got your memory fully back yet? " jhon looks at me funny,

"What, no- no i never wear dresses. They look horrible, their so big and puffy and blehhhhh." I shake my head at them.

"Shes a weird one.." Alexander wispers into Jhons ear, causing jhon to nod in response.