Chapter 4 - Samuel Seabury

||Y/N POV||

I need to rule out my options.

If i was going to be part of history i need to act like i was part of history. I need to be.. Casual. But theres NO WAY i was wearing those big dresses.

alright now, think of my options, oh wait but first, i need to set some rules.

1. Dont get too carried away

2. I have to act casual.

3. Dont get too attached to anyone incase i find a way back.

4. Dont tell anyone your not from the 70s.

5. dont be weird.

6. dont freak out too much.

I think that was all i needed. NOW my options,

1. I could set a goal to change history and be part of the history and the revolution.

2. I could freak out again and try to find a way back the whole time im here.

3. I could open every door in the town until one takes me back to the library.

Those seem a bit harsh. being a part of history would be pretty awsome.. And cool... I have a feeling im going to be here a while, i probably shouldn't have ran away, i was going to need some friends. Which house was it again?

I walked for a while until I saw someone with blonde hair, a boy stood on a platform with a small crowd around him who looked almost annoyed with this man. I devided to calm myself down about this whole situation and get settled into the 70s as like i said, id probably be here for a good time. I wanted to look around anyway so i went up close to the platform.

And sure enough, the man started to speak,

"Hear ye, Hear ye!" he started, he sounded British, i wasnt sure if that was good or not, but it would explain the annoyed, offended looks.

I smiled up at him and gave him a thumbs up, because i liked encouragement. Besides it sucks to have people give you those sort of looks when your speaking.

"My name is Samuel Seabury, And I present "Free Thoughts on the Proceedings of the Continental Congress!" He read out from his scroll. "Heed not the rabble who scream revolution, They have not your interest at heart." He continued

" My god, tear this dude apart. " i heard wispering from the side of the platform and turned to see Hamilton, Hercules, Jhon and a man in a purple suit.

What where they up to? whatever it was, i couldnt let it happen.

"Chaos and bloodshed are not a solution, don't let them lead you astray. This congress does not speak for me." he sang from the paper.

I saw Alexander try to climb onto the stage but the other man stopped him, i hoped that would keep him away.

"Let him be." The man held him back.

"They're playing a dangerous game. I pray the king shows you his mercy, for shame, for shame!" His hair was getting in way of him face and he kept pausing to try and blow it away, making me laugh a little.

I saw alexander climb up onto the stage and took a look at his scroll before interrupting the speech, "Yo! He'd have you all unravel at the sound of screams."

" Heed not the rabble who scream! " Samuel tried to sing louder over alexander, it now seemed as if they were having an argument.

I didnt know much about Hamilton but i did guess he wasnt a very good person, just judging by history yk? Idk man. I thought he was being a bit mean to Samuel though.