"Dad." Diego began. Their eyes widened in confusion and shocked.

"Your alive." said Luther in shocked.

Reginald raised his eyebrows. "Why shouldn't I be?"

"Five..." Iris whispered to Five.

"I know... Something wasn't right." He muttered.

"Yeah. Y-Yeah you're right I'm... just happy that we're home and... together again" Luther said nervously.

""Home" This isn't your home," said Reginald taking the umbrellas by surprise.

"What are you talking about?" Allison said in disbelief.

"This is The Umbrella Academy... right?" Iris step forward.

"Wrong again, Number Eight." Reginald said, caught Iris off guard because it's weird that he suddenly called her Number Eight. "This is the Sparrow Academy." He continued.

Then a figure came down. "Dad, who the hell are these assholes?"

"Shit." All of them muttered in unison.

Iris saw the person in front of her. And for a moment, she felt her heart sink into her stomach. She couldn't believe her eyes. It was him. She don't want to believe it.

She could feel pain in her chest. Five noticed and asked her. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah... I'm just shock." She turned to her siblings who were eyeing the person infront on them with a mix of shocked and a little happy? For a second, she thought she was dreaming.

"Ben..." Klaus spoke as his eyes widened in shocked with a small smile.

"Is that really you?" Luther asked as he step forward.

"And who are the weirdos on the balcony?" Shouted Diego which make Klaus flinched.

"Lower down your voice, brother. I believe our father is not deaf... yet." Iris glared at Diego with her threatening eyes.

Iris managed to earn the attention of the sparrows. They looked at her, the same looks as the umbrellas give when they saw Ben.

"Is that..." Fei spoke.

"Iris?" Sloane muttered in disbelief.

"No way." Jayme muttered.

"And her hair..." Alphonso whispered.

They were all shocked to see her. Ben on the other hand, seems to think he's hallucinating, eyeing the blonde girl. He thought he was dreaming. That's impossible, he thought.

He was wrong though, it's all real. She's here. Standing there, alive. In front of him again. Iris noticed that the sparrows were looking at her like they had seen a ghost.

"They are the sparrows. My children." Reginald said making all of the umbrellas turn their head towards the sparrows.

"We've messed up. This is bad..." Iris muttered.