Sparks of Hatred (4k special) Part 1/2

Author's note
was listening to the entire slime rancher (1) ost while writing this lol!
P.S: I altered some events in the canon storyline for the sake of this special :3!

WELCOME BACK TO EVERYONE ELSE'S OCS! OC submissions are still open because there's gonna be a part 2! So prepare your submissions!
Normally I'm just asking for their name, who/what they are, their personality, but sense I want to keep it organized, here's a form!

Name:
Gender:
Species (Object or something else?):
Personality:
Anything else you want me to know (Optional):

(DURING ONE 17-18)
Texty's pov

Liam instantly shut the laptop after I asked him for the charger. The action surely surprised me because I knew he had the charger on board all the time, he seemed fine when he came back too. 

...

While my battery was slowing vanishing because the laptop wasn't shut down completely, I could just listen to Liam's sobs, my thoughts were halted in ones of confusion, was I too demanding or did something actually happen that I didn't know of? So many questions went unanswered in my head. Well, I don't actually have a head-
As the battery felt like it was about to disappear, I felt unfamiliar hands grab at the sides of the laptop as Liam's sobs faded into soft sounds of snoring. Like he had just cried himself to sleep.
I was carried outside by who I now assume to be Airy, of course it was Airy. The lantern walked amongst the place so calmly. Calm enough to almost make my non-existent blood boil from how calm he was about everything he's done-
.
The laptop is set down and opened on cold damp grass, I saw airy for just a split moment before the battery died. I did notice he was reaching for something, but I couldn't see wha-
..

And I thought the battery dying couldn't get worst, after the void of unending darkness suddenly fades into the fake horizon of a place, I once saw puppies and froggy chairs in. I find myself no longer paralyzed in a simple electronic laptop. I'm floating again, just like on the plane.I wonder why I'm- oh. 

I turn down to a shattered laptop screen, it's dented in. Motherboard clearly damaged severely. I back away from the laptop. Airy just destroyed the laptop, didn't he? I mean, I know he was insane or something but. Why the hell would he do something like this? Does he know about the charger or something?

I'm alone, I can't talk to anyone, so I'm just floating here in the colorful endless void. Left to recollect my thoughts on what the hell just ha-

"Texty? Is that you?" 
A very familiar voice strikes my senses as I turn to see a soda bottle just down the fake horizon, something's off about him though. Underneath Bryce rises those colorful streams, and his whole expression just seems so, fake. Not in a forced way but like, as if he wasn't real or something-
"Texty."
The voice catches me off guard again somehow, maybe I'm just confused because of everything?
"bryce airy destroyed the" I start typing, assuming I'm just making a fool out of myself for thinking this wasn't the real Br-
"It's not your fault." Bryce's voice suddenly fades, he fades too in a mass of colorful blurs, the sudden event leaves me stunned to the point I don't even erase what I typed.
I'm left with even more questions and still not a single answer.
All I could think of is, what the hell is going on?
Now I know I've never had a dream before, textboxes can't actually dream or sleep. But it really feels like I'm dreaming with everything that just went by in what felt like just half an hour.
Why did everything feel so.
Unreal?

I turn back to face the broken laptop again, just possibly one more time before I face the radio, I'm left to pick up hints of what it could do. I've heard Liam and Bryce mess with it before, and I know the radio took us too Airy. All the coded notes took us to the radio too.

I finally delete what I've typed,

Hmm. I float around the fake horizon more, curious about what it just did. But through my confusion of everything else that had happened, it feels more like aimless wandering because I'm lost. If those I saw weren't actually real, then how could I actually do anything? It's not like I can just, use the radio. I mean I don't even know the code back to Airy! To sum it down, I'm stuck till someone real comes running at me.
Man, what do I do at this point. I'm stuck in my own confusion without anyone to give me a single answer, I can't even see the particles rising below me, there not even there, are they?