One too many lives. (1k reads special)

Author's note:

We really got far, I want to thank all of you guys for the support!! I hope you guys enjoyed reading web surfing so far. 

Love you guys!^^ 
Onto the fic!
Note from the author: day 2 of writing this.. God this is long :fear:

(My idea for this special is combining all of the stories together in a way, btw I've read all yalls comments/requests/ideas too)

████████'s POV

"Hey- █████, do you really think this is a good idea?- What if we get caught-" I ask while me and a friend sneak through a forest, right now this doesn't seem like a good thing at all. "Don't be silly ████████. This way is where we met all the other survivors of this bloody war." █████ says, pointing forward through all the green surrounding. "I'm sure nothing bad is going to happen." They also say. I just stay quiet and nod, I just hope it all ends soon. I don't want to risk getting shot by whatever patrol there is, but soldiers in a forest is, quite just an odd thing. Maybe █████'s right. Maybe we don't have to worry.

Half an hour later we reach an old building, █████ grabs me by the hand and walks me upstairs, I again just stay quiet. This may be the so-secret base but, I can't help but feel a sense of dread. Like someone else was also closing in. I eye around the walls covered in moss and overgrowth, graffiti everywhere as well. I just walk up the stairs willingly, trying not to focus so much on whatever odds there is. I can't help but remember I'm wearing the same sweater I wore first running away from a sudden ambush on my neighborhood. This war was a mess at heart, but at least.. █████ snaps their fingers and slips me out of my trance of thoughts, I look around the room to see just a bunch of other people. Someone waves, I just wave back and try to smile. The awkwardness makes a few people chuckle, I just go back to a blank confused expression. █████ nudges my shoulder and points towards a desk with their thumb. I glare towards it and see a lone, closed laptop. "Alright everyone, ████████ is experienced in this technology, ███'ll try to call a rescue helicopter to get us out of here or something like that.." they say. Hearing that very sentence makes a lump in my throat as the pressure almost instantly gets to me, I just sigh and open the laptop, reflection of a mess in it's blank screen.

I turn the laptop on.
..
...

A few hours passed, I'm actually close to confirming rescue until.

"Guys- who's that?" Someone suddenly asks, I turn around just like everyone else, to see said person glancing outside one of the cracked windows of the place. Curiosity gets me as I pick up the laptop and walk up to the window. Peering outside with a few other people, all I see is someone else standing on top of the building besides this one. That other building is small and short, we see dark fabric flow through the outer wind as a gas mask is present on whoever this is face. Out of confusion I squint my eyes and look closer outside the window, the figure pulls out a- detonator! Wait- OH CR-

With a click everything flashes orange, red, and yellow as a feel a surge of pain flow right through me as agonizing heat builds all around, a loud boom ringing through the room, I find myself falling straight into the ground and dropping the laptop. My head throbs in pain as I try to collect myself, I eye around the room, the scent of smoke clogging my nose as instead of harmless nature, I now see burning fire. The heat is unbearable but after facing that explosion head on, I can't find myself getting up. My head hurts, an iron taste filling my mouth, everything just gets hotter and hotter like I'm inside an oven. My ears ring as I faintly hear yells through the cackling flames. I swear it feels as if almost all of me is bleeding out, my eyes sting, is this where my story ends? In the burning grip of a building, I thought would I be safe. But the odds said otherwise.

I slowly, as I start recognizing my name in those yells, close my eyes. My mouth hangs loss as I feel the flames get closer and closer, larger with all it burns. I want to run as well, but the odds won't allow that.
Darkness crowds my vision as the last thing I see is glowing flames ready to claim my corpse as well.
.
.