Chapter 19

"Good afternoon passengers

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to Miami. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you."

Jimin walk from arrival hall to the taxi station. He heard announcement for ten times in past half an hour and his driver didn't come yet when he already informed he will be landing on 2.45, now is 3.15. He will be take a taxi instead because his luggage on his back not help at all. He carry a 15 kilos bag pack.

"Where to, sir?" , "Kraft Heinz building, 41st east street." The driver nods and drive him to there. 

He take a deep breath when he finally standing in front of Kraft Heinz building. He look up and admire the building with thoughts 'Can i continue to work?' It's been three months, maybe someone already filled in his job. So, he eventually go in anyway.

Knock knock

Jungkook look up who is it since he's free today and for entire day he's alone in his office. His eyes get bigger when he see who is it. A tan guy more like got a sun burnt is wearing a bomber jacket, cargo pants, and boots. It's like he is coming from the army when he bring a a big backpack. He stand up immediately with mouth hangs open.

"Jimin?! What the hell?!" He immediately hug him when Jimin put his backpack on the floor giving a loud thud. They hug each other so tight. They really have a real brothers bond, Jungkook even cried when on a first month Jimin left, Jimin decided to video called him.

"Hey! I miss you, dude!" Jimin hug him while patting Jungkook's back. Jungkook release their hug to look at his face. "Wow! You're tan!" Jimin laugh when he said that. He is really tan. Africa was really hot and most of their activities were outside.

Jimin joined to be a volunteer with United Nation volunteer team as a mentor to the young volunteer. He supervised a college students who volunteered to be a teacher in Africa for kindergarten to high school kids and help built a clear water pump to all the villages in sub-saharan and southern africa. It's a long commute for three months, but he enjoyed it.

"Yes, sub saharan was really hot and we play soccer almost everyday with the kids." Jimin explained.

Jungkook seems so surprised and glad Jimin looks really great. He can see Jimin is so happy and more relax. "So, when are you going to work?", "Next week, i just need time to rest." Jungkook nodded.

"How's Lisa? She's on her second trimester right?" Jimin asked. "Oh yes, uhm, she's a little bit. . . out of control." Jimin chuckle and confuse what is he talking about, but he still silent to let him continue, "Last week, i showered with a butter and i found a soap on the fridge. She's getting dumb, man. The pregnancy make her so stupid." Jimin laugh because he can see Jungkook's frustration.