Chapter 2

One week later

One week later.

"Chae, I'm getting married." Lisa talks from the other line. Chaeyoung widens her eyes while covering her mouth with her palm. Chaeyoung just finished her job as backup singer for J-Hope North America tour. His last stage took place in Toronto. She's just about to change to her everyday clothes to have a flight back to LA. Chaeyoung was shocked because Lisa just broke up with Jungkook three months ago, so who'll she marry?

"With whom? Are you getting married? Because you sound not so excited." Chaeyoung suspicious of Lisa since they talked about almost everything everyday since her departure for her contract with Atlantic Records.

"Uhm, actually I'll marry Jungkook. BUT! it's convenient, Chae. I'm about to be deported and i need someone to make me stay here so you can't tell Chanyeol about this!" Lisa said. Chaeyoung still couldn't believe it and was hyperventilating. Lisa is about to be married to the love of her life. She bet it'll not be convenient. It seemed like a disguise of their own feelings because love is still there, they're just too embarrassed to admit it because both of them were hurting.

"I just want to make sure to tell you because Jungkook said I should since you're my best friend." Lisa tries to explain but what makes Chaeyoung more curious is how she can meet Jungkook in New York again. What Chaeyoung knew was that Jimin and Jungkook were supposed to go back to Chicago like three months ago after Lisa and Jungkook were breaking up.

"Lisa, how can you meet Jungkook again? Where did you guys meet?" Lisa on the other line is gritting her teeth, she doesn't know if it's good news or not. "Actually, Chae. Jungkook and Jimin have been transferring here. They got a promotion and got a chance to manage their branch here." Lisa replied.

'He finally got a job there?' Chaeyoung couldn't speak, she's statue where she's standing. If ever they still get together, they both will be going to stay there happily, she hopes. God, right now she's a little bit regretting what she has done. She thinks twice again, maybe comparing a chance to be with a famous artist going on tour, fulfilling her love will be more exciting. To be honest, Chaeyoung sometimes feels lonely there because everybody just focuses on getting the music done. She can stay up all night just to record a melody or a sample. There's a non-stop practice.

The tour is the most exhausting part of the schedule. They got to go to other cities immediately after the concert finished, there's more packing and unpacking all over.

"There's going to be a holy matrimony, we know it's wrong but at least our marriage will be blessed somehow. We just invite close friends like you, Jennie unnie, Taehyung oppa, Yoongi oppa, and Jimin." Lisa is hesitant to say it but she should, at least Chaeyoung knows the situation.

Chaeyoung blinked her eyes when she heard his name. Jimin. She's just too affected by the name, it makes her heart skip a beat for a moment. "Chae, if you don't want to or you can't, don't force me to come here okay? you're busy and you're happy there. I'm glad." Lisa said.