Chapter 14

Chaeyoung write something on the board while her students on the back focus on learning a new song by themselves

Chaeyoung write something on the board while her students on the back focus on learning a new song by themselves. They try to play a twinkle twinkle little star with a recorder. Today they have to learn how to play a recorder.

When she's finish writing suddenly there's a ring indicate school is over. She sigh because now her writing is useless.

"Okay, guys! That's it for today! Don't forget tomorrow i will test you one by one to play that song. Please learn at home! Have a good day everyone!" The kids start gather their things and get out from class.

When she finally left alone, someone knock on the door. She turn immediately fro the paper. It's Jimin. She's surprised of his second time visit today. He's weird. Why he suddenly make this move all over again when he's the one who ended things.

"Jimin? What are you doing?" She stand up with confusion. "Uhm, Rosie. Lisa is awake this afternoon. Let's go?"

Chaeyoung widen her eyes and she gather her things immediately. Jimin took another half day off again so he can visit her after school. They take a cab right away to the hospital.

Chaeyoung feel anxious and worry for her, Jimin said Jungkook arrived since last night when they all left the hospital. She still pissed with Jungkook but Jimin remind her to not make a scene because now Lisa and Jungkook needs time to adjust their situation. Chaeyoung had to agree because Jimin was right.

She knock on Lisa's room and Jimin just follow her behind. She open the door knob slowly to take a peek for a moment if Lisa and Jungkook maybe discuss something or. . . kissing. But, apparently they just talk while Jungkook is caressing her belly and Lisa just laugh because her belly isn't showing yet.

"Hey guys." Chaeyoung greeted.

"Hi, Chae! Are you from school?" Chaeyoung nod and walk to her bed. "How are you? How's the baby?" Lisa widen her eyes when she mention it but Lisa remember of course everyone knows, they've been visiting her when she's unconscious.

"The baby is fine, and i will take a good care and no more clumsy jogging." , "Like i would permit you for doing it ever again." Jungkook butt in while rolling his eyes.

Chaeyoung give him a glare because she remember how mad she is for entire time waiting for him to be here. "You mister is a pain in the ass! you better take down the case or i swear to god i will tell your baby when she or he grow up about how awful you were leaving their mother drowned on the river." She is pointing her finger to his face and he just back away kinda scared.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry, i won't leave her ever again. I will take down the case." He replied.

Jimin just chuckle. Jungkook take him outside to let the girls have a talk, and Jungkook just want to know too how's Jimin doing for this whole month. "So, you guys back together?" Jungkook start to speak once they're outside.