Chapter 3

He hail a cab and got in together with Chaeyoung

He hail a cab and got in together with Chaeyoung. When he arrived at her old apartment, he try to find a key on her purse. He gets hard to find it since he support Chaeyoung's body too to not fall, she losing her balance already. When he succeed to go in, he decided to carry her bridal style to make it easy to go to her bed. Chaeyoung suddenly fall asleep in his hold, it's good so it makes more easier for him to take care. After he put her on her bed, he lost her heels and put her blanket in. Chaeyoung move around a bit to make her comfortable but suddenly she grab Jimin's wrist when she open her eyes a little bit.

"Jimin? please—hmm stay here. I hate being alone." Jimim was shocked and confused. How can he stay here? it's wrong. But he knows Chaeyoung, she is hate being alone when she's drunk. She always looking for someone to hold when she wants to sleep from drinking too much. So Jimin just nod and walk around her bed to the other side to lay down.

He lay awkwardly beside her to try to give her space. He finally fell asleep on her bed and did not dare to move an inch but a couple minutes he fell asleep, something wrapped around him. He jolted his eyes open because he's surprise. It's Chaeyoung. She wraps her hands around his waist and leans her cheek on his arms. Jimin tries to pull away her hands but it doesn't work, so he just whispers to her.

"Chae, you need to let go." But Chaeyoung just hums.

"No, I like this, I haven't felt this for so long." Jimin was still confused as to why she always missed doing something. Did she have any friends in LA?.

So Jimin just let his arm free and decided to embrace her while they're laying in bed. When Jimin examined her face, there were tears in her eyes and her eyelashes got wet. Jimin is surprised by it and feels pity for her. What's wrong with her? Why is she suddenly so sad? So Jimin took the opportunity to whisper again, he hoped Chaeyoung could hear him and say something even if it was just a hum. "Chae, are you happy in LA?" Jimin finally asks. To his surprise, Chaeyoung hums 'no' and shakes her head still with her eyes closed. Jimin continue,

"Do you have fun with your friends?"

"Hmm, no, I don't have any." Jimin clenched his jaw. What happened to her in LA? He figured out something must be happening there. "Chae, what happened to your friends in LA?" Jimin asked again.

"They hate me, they hate my ideas." Jimin gritted his teeth, if he still has a boyfriend he will make all her friends learn their lessons to unknowingly hate this innocent and sensitive girl. Jimin suddenly got an idea in his mind. It's been on his mind ever since they were breaking up. "Chae." He calls her first and she hums again.

"Are you with Chanyeol hyung?" Jimin gritted his teeth, feeling ashamed with his question. But Chaeyoung just shakes her head 'no' and speaks.

"I hate him. That's why I have no friends. He makes my friends hate me because he always approaches me. He won't stop, I get exhausted." Chaeyoung starts sniffling and he realizes she is crying, he felt guilty to ask that question. Jimin has an urge to punch Jungkook's cousin. If only he's not related to anyone near him, he would already be a dead meat. It's a workplace and clearly she shows no interest in him, why does he still insist? Jimin got mad and tightened his fist on Chaeyoung's back.