Chapter 12

I'm sorry i always change this book cover! But i can't get enough to be better everytime! I always found a flaw in all my books!

BY THE WAY! JIMIN AND TAEYANG'S COLLAB WILL BE RELEASE SOON ON JANUARY 13TH!

I really love this BIGHIT-YG VIBES! First hybe cooperate with YG Plus to produce their album, and then Taennie dating rumor seems to be true, and a collab Jimin and Taeyang?! Big Bang and BTS, a legends unite together?!

Although now Taeyang is in The Black Label but still it's a part of YG! I just hope YG is more family oriented when part of YG family decided to leave, like iKon?! Omg i love them because of B.I and he left like that was bumping me out! And now a whole group gone completely from YG! It's like YG is in a slump right now. YG senior groups are the best! Why they can't hold onto them!

Jimin work late today since there's so many product needs to be closing

Jimin work late today since there's so many product needs to be closing. He can't wait to go back home as soon as he can because today he's having dinner with Chaeyoung. He wants to cook together with her. Jimin already imagined how they cook together playfully, they mess up each other faces with ingredients, he tickle her and laugh together, and maybe end up straight to dessert which is devouring each other lips while he put her on kitchen counter top with all ingredients being mix undone.

While he swivel his chair when he's daydreaming, he saw Mina, Jungkook's secretary. He thought to stop by his office but wants to check on him if he busy or not since his secretary still in here.

"MINA!" He yell from his office when she pass by. Mina startled and wonder around to where the sound come from. Jimin do a little run to exit his office and approach her. "Oh hi, Mr. Park. Can i help you?"

"Does Jungkook work overtime? Can i see him? Is he busy?" He start asked.

"Oh, uhm, actually Mr. Jeon leave early today, he said he want to help Ms. Lisa unpack her stuff since she leave her old apartment permanently to his and this evening he suddenly took a long day off like. . . a week maybe? i just got informed by him to gather his current project to be delay for the next two weeks. It's so many, maybe i will come home really late." Mina explained.

Jimin confused why suddenly Jungkook took a day off that long, Are Lisa's things that many to took that long to unpack?

"Oh, okay, uhm thank you Mina." Mina bow her head a bit and turn around to go back to Jungkook's office for doing her task. Meanwhile, Jimin take out his phone from his pocket to call Jungkook. He wants to know what's going on.

Jungkook didn't answer his first call so he try again for the second time, gladly he does pick up this time. "Hey, what's up?" He greeted from the other line. "What's up?" He furrows his eyebrows because Jungkook casually greet him like nothing happen. "How about what is up with you take a week off? Is that something wrong with you and Lisa? Mina said she's moving in permanently to yours. Do you need that long to unpack her stuff?" He start asking bunch of question.