Chapter 8

Knock Knock

Knock Knock

Jungkook turn his head towards his door. It's Jimin with biryani on his hands. "Lunch?" Jimin show the tin foil plate fill with biryani. Jungkook just nod and clean up his desk to eat lunch in here. They started get busy with their work, they have to adapt with their new promotion to be more reliable, and getting used to learn a leadership.

When they're eating their food, they both can sense something tense between them. Well. . . not because of two of them but because of someone else. Jimin try to start a conversation because he can see Jungkook's sour face.

"How's the interview?" Jimin asked. Since Lisa and Jungkook had been married, they had to go for an interview with the immigration in order to get a green card for Lisa. They had to answer several question for a month to validate their marriage is based on love or they're truly wanted each other.

Jungkook just mix his rice without thinking to eat it. "Disaster." Jungkook said. "Why?" , Jungkook take a deep breath and loud sighed. "I can't answer some question. They start warned us that yesterday's interview was failed. Lisa was really pissed that day to me." Jungkook explained.

"What exactly the question? and why you can't answer it?" Jimin curious.

"They asked me about her job in Switzerland. They asked if i know she had relationship with someone back then. They asked me too about what's her latest project. I didn't know that, she never tell me. Well, could you blame me? i thought the questions will be like 'What did you see in her? How did you propose?' Something like that. But apparently it's more realistic than that." Jungkook explained again.

Jimin chuckle. "If they ask you that question, you will answer in just a snap?" Jimin get suspicious. "Of course." Jungkook replied. "Why?" Jimin start getting interest with where this will be going.

Jungkook suddenly stop mixing his rice and turn his head to him. Now, he can clearly see Jimin was smirking for the entire time. "Shut up." Jungkook shot him a glare. "Dude! you're falling in love with her again! this time really like the first time you guys met! Is this because your birthday weekends?" Jimin asked.

Jimin didn't know what really happened. Jungkook contemplate should he confess to him what happen after his birthday dinner on a second day. "We had sex." That's all Jungkook said but he confused why Jimin didn't get surprise at all, he just munching his rice and start to speak. "Oh, How was it? Did she or you tell 'i love you' yet?" Jimin asked. Jungkook grinned why his friend didn't flinch a bit about his story.

"Huh? You're not surprise?" Jungkook averted his question. Jimin chuckle and look at him with amusement. "Why anyone has to be surprised? That time when you swim on a beach and suddenly Lisa popped out from that water, you are clearly whipped for her again!" Jimin loudly said to him still with amusement.

"Huh, i really was turning on by her that day. But, overall it's not about that. She always consider to put my happiness not because of her guilt to requested me a hard favor but she just want to makes me happy. She is that kind of person and i miss it. So yeah, her gesture make my feelings come back again but she got mad, it's just one time thing because we're caught in a moment where we're on a trip and she did a great thing for me. I try to assure her it's not but she just stormed out to her bedroom and left early for work this morning. She is avoiding me." Jungkook start sharing his struggle.