Chapter 5

Lisa open up many boxes in apartment Chaeyoung going to live again

Lisa open up many boxes in apartment Chaeyoung going to live again. There's like ten of it she and Chaeyoung take from the storage room in the basement of her apartment. After Chaeyoung cried on her shoulder, Lisa help Chaeyoung to bring back her stuff from the storage room to their apartment which is Chayeoung's old apartment when she become Lisa's roommate.

"When you'll be start to teach, Chae?" Lisa ask when she put together a shoes rack in Chae's bedroom and put Chaeyoung's shoes in there. Chaeyoung is in her closet put bunch of her clothes to hang in there. She little bit yelling from there. "Tomorrow i can start to work, the principal already inform me to go early for introduction." Chaeyoung got excited because she hope she can meet her old students, but of course they're already on 1st grade but it still in her area because the principal order her to take kindergarten to 4th grade.

"Are you excited? you used to teach them for a week. You were so excited everytime you went back home after that." Lisa remember a year ago Chaeyoung always plan tomorrow's course for the children, she make an easy songs for them to play with their mini piano or little drum. Lisa always listening how Chaeyoung make an origami birds for decoration and bought bunch of candies as a gift for them. All of those were the reason Chaeyoung told Jimin she want to be a teacher, she love how kids adore every little things adult do. Since being a teacher can be anywhere, Chaeyoung was willing to move in with him to Chicago.

Chaeyoung get out from her closet and scan through her bedroom, what stuff did she missed. She spot one box behind her doors, she wasn't remember bring that box to here because the box it's black and it's kind of like fancier than in the storage room. She approach it and put it above her bed, Chaeyoung's mouth hang open to see what's inside. It's Jimin's stuff in there. There's his t-shirt, pants, his toiletries and couple of books. Yes, after Chaeyoung decided to broke up, Jimin never try to reach her anymore and the next day they broken up was the day she left, she didn't have time to gave his stuff back but it's already pack.

"Lisa, can you bring this to your new apartment? Say to Jungkook to give it to Jimin. It's all Jimin's stuff." Lisa nod and get up from the floor join her to scan what's inside. "Do you want to bring this back? this t-shirts and joggers really comfortable to wear, maybe you can wear it to sleep?" Chaeyoung hums, yes it's super comfy but it still not right.

...

"Where's Lisa? It's ten o'clock, don't you get worry?" Jimin and Jungkook are playing Jungkook's playstation 5 in his living room. Jimin suddenly come because he's really bored and didn't want to eat dinner alone. Jungkook who heard it seems nervous to answer it, how can he tell him right. "Oh, Lisa is hanging out with her friends in the bar, kind of like hanging out with her co-workers after work, she already informed me to come late and her co-worker accompany her to home." Jungkook try to explain it smoothly without thinking. He's glad Jimin just nod.

"Is it a guy?" Jimin suddenly asked.
"I don't know." , "Why you don't know?", "Should i know?" Jungkook confused with his question but Jimin just chuckle at him.