Her approach made sense to Seren. It was true, she even admitted that to Yoongi the first night they stayed with her in the hospital. She was hurt that her parents never took the time or ever cared to go and visit her while she stayed in the hospital.

And even when she was discharged, and sold Jiwo's home, they never invited her to stay at their house. They were disappointed, or at least Jimin said they seemed that way when he told them what happened to her.

How they knew she was destined for such a crappy life like that.

When Jimin told her what they said, she never wanted to hear from them or hear of them. She then decided to move out to Seoul with Yoongi, Namjoon even tagged along, they were living out the life they wanted when they were in high school. Except, they were living on the same floor of the same apartment building.

"How is your career going?" She asked more questions.

"The one thing in my life that I'm most proud of, it's great." Seren finally cracked a smile, her beating heart warming up the rest of her body. "I found a place to work at quickly in Seoul, and I love it. I love helping others heal through plants, and nature. It's beautiful."

"Why don't you treat this like you're healing a patient?" Nali suggested. "Have you been planting like you said you would?"

Her smile quickly withered, pinching her lips in disappointment. "No. I just haven't found the time."

"We always have time for things, Seren. We make time." She instructed. "Just like we make time for the people in our lives, we have to make time for ourselves, make time for selfcare."

"I actually used to do that often with my friend. We would have these cleansing days, it was very healing." She took defiant contentment in that memory, wishing they could do those things again.

"Why don't you do that now?" She continued to ask.

"I don't know. I guess we both became busy, we haven't remembered enough to speak about it again." Seren said woefully, missing the old times, somehow.

"Why don't you bring it up to them? Next time we have another session, I want to hear everything about the time you spent with them." She requested, smiling. "Tell me about how you feel when you look at your body in the mirror?"

Her heart sunk, her teeth clamping against her bottom lip. "When I used to look at those scars, I just saw how Jack left them on my body to leave his mark on me. How ugly they were, and how gross it was to look at my body without clothes on."

The first year after everything happened, she refused to ever look at herself in a mirror without a shirt on. She refused to even touch them, hating the feeling and texture they had. When she first started her sessions, that was her first task, embracing what happened to her, to finally look in a mirror in nothing but a bra, and touch the scars.

Seren thought she would hate every minute of it, she thought she would always be disgusted by the rugged feel they had.

But, once she finally did it, it passed. She didn't feel scared, nor was she repulsed. She was grateful. Grateful that she was still there, standing in front of a mirror, doing what she never thought she would do.

"Now, it's like I don't even notice them. I touch my stomach and chest like nothing is there, and I don't mind not wearing a shirt around my apartment." She stated proudly.

"That's great. I think it's a big step since we've started our sessions, I'm sure you never thought you'd be so comfortable with yourself." Nali encouraged, nodding her head. "Now, I want you to do three things for me. One of which I think you may find difficult, but I think it could help you heal from what you're going through."