Chapter 1

Hey guys..so this was requested by akansa818002 (i hope i have written it right), it is something different here, it is starting from the first meeting of Aryan and Imlie. And this will be updated every Sunday..

Flashback

Did you try to kill Malini's baby??

The question was the last in the nail in the coffin, Imlie quietly walked away with her head held high, she was done giving answers and explanations..she had seen her Dadaa being taken away to jail yet she came back to explain her side of the story but still he trusted Malini.

She walked towards the garden and picked up the hose and opened the tap she directed the hose towards herself removing the sindoor and throwing away the mangalsutra..she was done being someone's toy and scapegoat.

Im-(angry) I hope you guys rot in hell. She shouted.

She was walking on the road aimless, slowly the reality setting in that she was all alone now, the marriage which she tried to hold on for so long is now gone like sand runs away from between the fingers.

She scoffed when it started raining, looks like things for her will become more worse from now on, she kept on walking shivering in rain, and suddenly fell unconscious infront of a car.

Aryan was feeling happy finally he got to know who was the main culprit in his Jiju's death, Aditya Kumar Tripathi will be punished for his articles, he was driving when suddenly a girl fainted infront of his car and he quickly applied brakes to save the girl.

He quickly got out of his car and looked at the unconscious girl, she was totally soaked in the rain and shivering as well, he picked her up and placed her in the backseat of his car. He decided to take her to his house.

Present

Imlie was sitting on her bed and in between Aryan's legs, she was admiring the beautiful engagement ring which he had chosen for her..she shivered in delight as he nipped her neck,

Ar- kya soch rahi ho??

Im- The day we met..

Ar- Sahi mein aise kaun girta hain kisi ke gaadi ke samane..

Im- Well it it not my fault i had a very awful day.

Ar- Did you see Aditya's face?? He was burning in jealousy, when i had called you Princess in front of everyone.

Im- Well it is his loss..aur aacha hi hua..he left me nahi toh i would have not met my grumpy cat..who pampers me so much and treats me like a princess.

Im- Thank you so much for everything, tumne mujhe ek aachi life di hain..

Im- Itni aachi and loving family di hain..

Ar- But i liked one thing..i haven't seen my Koala bear so angry and jealous...bechari Keerti toh dar gayi thi tumse.

Im-(pulling him closer)Aur nahi toh kya?? You are just mine..like i am yours..i don't like anyone close to you..

Ar- My cute Koala bear.

She leans and kissed him even though she was novice in this but Aryan let her do whatever she wanted to do with him..afterall he too enjoyed getting loved by her..

He was grateful that she had become a part of his family, she had taught them to live life again, and Narmada and Arpita loved her like their own and he got someone who loved above and beyond everything else.

Ps- Hey guys..this is the first chapter please do comment how it was..