Launch

High-pitched humming is heard, small green lights flicker on down the spire. A group of what looks like sea elves are gathered, watching it, then switches to a view from the Whispering Woods. A holographic Horde Prime forms.

Horde Prime speaks,
"Rejoice, Etheria, for Prime has come to you."

Etherians watch below as he continues,
"Do not fear, for you have been given the opportunity to share in a world soon to be remade in my image."

The people of Elberon gather to watch as the scene switches to Seaworthy,
"But first, you must prove yourselves worthy. Your leader, your...She-Ra, she would see you suffer in darkness for her sake."

In a bar, two reptile-like creatures look at each other questioningly.

"Cast aside this false hero and deliver her to me." Repeatedly, he states in a distorted voice,

"Prime sees all. Prime knows all. They will not escape my judgement."

I finish my conversation with Bow and walk inside of mine and Adora's tent.
I look around, but don't see her. I look down and see that she's laying on the floor. Bow comes in with a tray behind me.

"Hey, sleepyhead, you hungry?" he screams and drops the tray,

"What happened? Are you okay?" he panics.

"She's fine, she's just sleep deprived." I reassure our friend.

Adora grunts,
"I gotta go...save Glimmer." the blonde groans and drops back onto floor,
"My body is betraying me." she states in a muffled voice.

"No, you’re exhausted. That happens to regular people when they keep throwing themselves into battle and refusing to sleep." I explain to her.

Adora, still on the floor, turns her head to us,
"I hate it."

"Come on, you just need to rest." Bow helps Adora back onto her bed as I pick up the tray and place it on the nightstand.

Adora sighs, her head hits the pillow and her eyes start closing slowly.

"Now, close your eyes and-"

Frosta runs in,
"IS SHE DEAD?" she asks, alarmed.

"What? No!" I raise my voice.

Frosta, in a slightly agitated tone, replies,
"Okay, good, ‘cause Adora normally does the planning and we were wondering if there was a plan--"

Bow quietly tells Frosta,
"the upgrades to Mara’s ship are done, but we can’t go anywhere until Adora’s back on her feet."

He turns to Adora and starts in a normal talking voice,
"Now, close your eyes and everyone will--"

Swift Wind rips open triangle in Adora’s tent to stick his head in,
"Did someone say Swift--" I clasp his mouth shut.

Micah also opens the tent flap,
"Is Adora feeling better? Did you tell her Horde Prime’s message?" Bow sweats as Micah comes close to his face.

"Does she know he’s looking for her?"

Adora jolts upright from the bed,
"Whaaat?" she asks in a groggy voice.

I get agitated and snap,
"I have had enough of you. Adora, sleep. Swift Wind, LEAVE." Swift Wind shoves down Adora’s head to the pillow, Adora grunts.

"Everybody, shut up!" I yell.

Frosta looks at Bow and asks,
"She will be fine soon, right?"

"Yes. She just. needs. sleep." I reply.