White Out

On the ocean, the ship called the Dragon's Daughter Five skims the water.

Sea Hawk and our squad are aboard.

Sea Hawk proudly states,
"The Dragon's Daughter Five! She cuts a fine line on the sea, does she not?"

Bow's eyes light up and he asks,
"Wait, what happened to the Dragon's Daughter Four? ...Oh, oh, oh! Was it adventure?"

The captain sadly replies,
"No. Termites. I couldn't save the old girl."

"Anyway, I'm honored to be a part of another daring mission for the Rebellion!"

"Well, you know, we needed a boat to get up here, and you...have a boat." She-Ra says.

"And I don't wanna be here." I groan annoyed.

Sea Hawk ignores my comment.

He triumphantly yells,
"Yes, I do!"

He chuckles slightly.

"Truth be told, I was...glad to have something to do. Mermista canceled our plans this week and she's hanging out with her other friends, and didn't invite me to join, I..."

Glimmer teleports next to him and he gasps.

Glimmer supportively pats his back,
"Well...let this mission distract you from all that. ...We've received reports of Horde activity from the Northern Reach. They've set up some kind of outpost, but we have no idea know why."

"The Northern Reach is nothing but snow and ice. What could they possibly be doing?" I ask and then proceed to warm my hands up by rubbing them together and occasionally on She-Ra's back.

"I don't know, but it can't be good."

"Mother of di- Why is your back so warm?!" I shout.

"Why are you even touching my back?" she turns to look at me.

"I'm cold, Blondie. If you used that big head of yours for once, you would've known already." I mumble, enough for her to hear.

"Come here."

"What?"

I yelp as she picks me up.

"What are you doing?!" I shout, clearly terrified.

"I swear, if you throw me into the water, I will kill you!"

"I won't, I love annoying you too much." she chuckles.

She proceeds to sit me down on her lap and wrap her arms around me.

"How the hell are you so warm?" I raise my voice.

"Magic." she replies as she rests her chin on my head.

I hear Sea Hawk rambling about something until Bow cuts him off and shuts him up.

"My tracker pad's been on the fritz ever since that rogue communications hub messed with it. I'm having trouble pinpointing the Horde's location."

"Worry not. We'll follow our instincts!" the sea captain shouts.

He points to a direction that probably doesn't even exist.

"This way!"

"Or, there's this new signal, now. It's big. It looks like a First Ones tech signature." Bow states.

"That's where the Horde will be." Adora interrupts their arguing.

Sea Hawk grunts and hums to himself, redirecting his pointing as he walks to follow the others.