The Battle Of Bright Moon

Adora looks back at the Fright Zone, which is covered in red lightning.

"It's coming from the Fright Zone! Whatever's happening, the Horde is causing it!"

Bow looks down.

"The Whispering Woods are freezing over! What'll we do?"

Glimmer glitches and falls forward, but Bow successfully catches her and prevents her from falling.

"We have to get home! We have to make sure everyone at Bright Moon is okay." Glimmer says.

"Look!" I point to Bright Moon's distress beacon.

"That's Bright Moon! It's the distress beacon." Glimmer points it out.

Swift Wind warns us,
"Hang on!"

We land and Glimmer runs to her mother, Angella.

"Mom!" she embraces her.

"What's going on?" I ask, stepping forward.

Angella calmly starts explaining,
"The elements are out of harmony. The Moonstone is using all its power to counteract the growing cloud of darkness.... but it's not enough. It's taking nearly all my strength just to keep my connection with it."

She-Ra turns back into Adora.

"That cloud is coming from the Fright Zone."

"So what's our plan? We do have a plan.. right?"

"Guys?" Bow looks at us.

Adora watchs the woods break apart, freezing.

"The woods are frozen over. There's nothing left to shield Bright Moon from the Horde. We have to prepare for an attack."

The Counsel Room

"Our scouts have reported sighting the entire Horde Army in the woods, moving towards us at top speed." I state.

"We must protect Bright Moon at all costs. If the moonstone is destroyed, there will be nothing left to stop the darkness." the Queen explains.

"Someone must've seen the distress beacon by now, why hasn't anyone come?" Bow asks.

"The Alliance is broken and other princesses have their own kingdoms to protect." Adora replies to his question.

"No one's coming Bow." she adds defeated.

The door suddenly bursts open.

"Someone's come!" a guard informs us.

Bow excitedly asks,
"Is it the princesses?"

The guard moves to the right, showing Netassa and Spinnerella.

"Oh."

Bow starts faking enthusiasm,
"Spinnerella and Netossa ha ha, thanks for coming guys..."

"You still don't know what we do, do you?" Nestossa asks him, annoyed.

"Aaaah.. no."

"Dude, it's in the name. Net-Tossa." I say, but Bow looks at me confused.

"NETS, I toss NETS! Okay?" Netossa yells.

Spinnerella starts comforting her,
"Yes, darling, you have beautiful nets."

"At least you have powers, which is more than I've got. But it doesn't matter. I don't need magic to fight!"

Angella puts her hand on Glimmer's shoulder,
"Glimmer, not only are you without your powers but you're still glitching, it's too dangerous."