Horde Prime 2

In the sky, above a forest near Thaymor,
Swift Wind flies over the forest, flapping his wings and scouring the ground. He neighs overhead as Scorpia looks back at Adora who is standing and shepherding citizens into the forest, the citizens' conversations a low murmur.

Swift Wind lands next to Scorpia and tells us,
"No bots in sight. I don't want to jinx it or anything, but this is a pretty great first mission together."

Scorpia excitedly replies,
"I am so happy you said that, 'cause I feel the same way. We're kind of a great team, between your hooves..."

Swift Wind, quickly starts adding to her sentence, 
"And your pincers..."

Scorpia clinks her pincers.

Scorpia, finishing the sentence, says,
"And our positive attitude, nothing can get in our way!"

The Pegasus laughs,
"Oh, uh, just so you know..."

"I have been known to sing from time to time."

I glare at him slightly and in an annoyed tone tell him,
"Please. Don't start."

I tune Scorpia out, not wanting to hear her voice anymore.

*does she ever stop talking?*

Bow starts announcing from nearby as the last of the civilians pass by the rest of the group,
"That's the last of them. No bots, no drones. We're all clear."

A child civilian gasps as they recognize Adora, and they drop their She-Ra doll on the ground. Adora's staff clinks metallically as she kneels to pick up the doll, looking at it sadly.

Adora, looking back at the child, calls out,
"Wait!" her staff scrapes the ground slightly as she walks to hand the toy back to the child.

"Here you go." she smiles at the kid. The child gasps lightly and looks at Adora in awe, slightly chuckling. I walk behind her and place a hand on her shoulder. She looks at me and I see her smile fade.

"You're doing great." I reassure her.

Nearby, Bow's tracker pad starts to beep frantically as Bow checks it. Adora, Scorpia, Swift Wind and I run over to check what's up.

Swift Wind speaks as Bow puts the pad away and Adora walks toward him,
"Uh-oh, beeps and that look are never a good combination."

Bow puts on his goggles and they whir to life, the goggles beep and zoom in on three Horde Prime clones walking in their direction.

"We've got trouble."

Scorpia, Bow, Swift Wind and I all hide behind a nearby branch, looking out at the clones.

Swift Wind starts whispering to us,
"Is that Hordak? Three Hordaks?"

Bow turns his goggles off and hands them to Scorpia and she turns them back onquietly.

"That's not Hordak."

Scorpia gasps lightly, then whispers,
"Clones."

Bow quietly says to us,
"We need to get out of here."

Adora steps out in front of us, quietly but confidently, she tell us,
"I've got a better idea."

She runs off toward the clones. I shout to her as she runs off,
"Wait! Adora!"

Adora is being carried by Scorpia, even though I insisted if do it to make it easier on the others'. The blonde shakes her head back and forth, grunting.