Hero

Razz's Hut

Right as we enter the old woman's hut, we can hear her mumbling something to herself.

Adora calls out,
"Madame Razz?"

Razz looks up and pauses, stunned. She turning to the door, voice quavering in confusion,
"...Mara?"

The cloth rustles as Adora pulls it aside and steps inside, me following behind.

"Oh, Razz! It's you!" the blonde's voice lowers as she groans in mock exhaustion,
"We finally found you."

Razz pauses, her mouth agape, taking in the scene; then quickly shrugs, waves it off and hums,
"Mm, if you say so, Mara. Now, come on, it's getting so late!"

Adora, in an almost whining way, yells,
"I'm not Mara...!"

She grunts in exasperation as Razz begins to move about her hut, humming a tune and moving random objects out of the way to get to pie-related gear.

"Ugh, it doesn't matter. Razz, you have to help us. Everything's falling apart. The Rebellion is losing worse than ever, and Glimmer--" Adora stammers as Razz hands her a straw hat and basket on her way across the room.

"--I need to find another way to help the Rebellion. I know we can still win this. There was something Mara said in her message--she talked about...some kind of weapon." Razz gasps and pauses.

"...You do know something. If there's some kind of First Ones weapon out there, you need to tell us!" I encourage the old lady.

Adora continues,
"We could use it to defeat the Horde, and free Etheria, and then Glimmer would finally see that she was wrong about--" she grunts as Razz bonks her on the head with her broom. Adora puts a hand to her head, voice pitches up in confusion and pain,
"...What was that for?"

Razz hands me the broom and scoffs,
"Agh! You need to stop being so forgetful, Dearies." she walks away to a counter.

"We're making pie today with Swift Wind." she dumps a bag onto the counter and begins to bash the contents with a rolling pin, grunting.

Adora begins calmly then pitches up incredulously,
"Once again, I am Adora, and Swift Wind isn't even--"

Swift Wind interrupts the blonde as he sticks his head through the cloth,
"Hello!"

The both of us shout in surprise. Adora calms down and looks at the Pegasus.

"Swift Wind, what are you even doing here?" she asks.

"Oh, I visit Razz all the time. You gotta check up on old ladies alone in the woods. Come on, Adora, have a heart."

Adora pauses, eyebrow raised at Swift Wind, then continues as Razz hums in the background,
"Okay, maybe you can help. I need Razz to tell me about Mara's weapon."

Swift Wind curiously starts guessing,
"Mara's weapon? Like...the sword?"

He raises volume, more excited,
"She-Ra's sword?" Swift Wind half chuckles.

"Oo, did I solve it?!" he steps inside.
"Did I solve the mystery?!"

I scold him,
"No! The weapon Mara talked about in her last message on the ship. Bow's with the ship trying to clean it up, but..." I groan as Razz bangs one last time on the pie batter on the counter, mumbling as she stuffs it in a cracked Horde soldier helmet.

"it's still too glitchy to make out." as I finish explaining, Adora walks over to Razz.

"Razz..."

The lady picks up something from the counter,
"--Those!" she crushes it, and puts the goo on the batter.