Flowers For She-Ra

"This is awesome! I can't believe Mom agreed to let you stay in Bright Moon!" Glimmer excitedly says.

I hear Guards whispering about Adora.

"I don't trust her..." one of them says.

It started to irritate me so I just said,
"Maybe instead of gossiping to your little friends about someone's life that is clearly going better than yours, you should be protecting the castle."

The guard didn't say anything back so I caught up with the other two.

"Yeah, awesome." Adora replies.

"Okay. You've seen the dining hall, the throne room, the portrait hall. So, the last stop on our grand tour is... your new room! Ta-da!"

It has a cathedral ceiling and canopy bed.

Adora gasps.

"It's pretty standard. You've got your vanity, the bathroom, crystals, bell pull, tea nook, more crystals, bed, desk, and of course, the waterfall." Glimmer shows her the room.

"Is the waterfall for showering?" Adora asks.

"Not unless you want someone to see your naked butt." I snicker.

"Ha! Good one." Glimmer laughs.

"I'm right down the hall if you need anything. Night."

She left me and didn't even bother to ask me if I wanted to be teleported back.

"Okay. This is different than the Fright Zone, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of this in no time." Adora says.

"Good luck with that. I had to literally get on my knees and beg Angella to get me a new bed."

"Really?" she laughs.

The blonde sits on the bed and sinks into it.

Adora grunts and says,
"Help."

"Maybe. Just maybe, if you'd extend your hand I'd be able to help you." I say.

"Fine."

She stretched our her hand I pulled her out.

"By the way, my room is literally right next to yours so if you need anything come to me and not Glimmer. She wouldn't know what it's like to move to a completely different environment." I simply said.

"Good to know."

"Anyway, I'm heading to bed. If you need anything, just ask." I wink and walk out of the room.

My Room

I enter my room and change into my pajamas.

I climb into my bed and doze off immediately.

Next Morning

I wake up in my bed.

What a shocker.

I yawn and sit up.

Scratch that.

Try to sit up.

I felt something weighing me down.

*What in the holy he- Oh my Goddess.*

I look behind me and see Adora is asleep beside me.

Naturally I freak out, I mean, waking up with a random person in your bed would freak you out, too.

I shout and fall out of my bed.