Horde Prime 1

Horde Prime's battalion of spaceships encircle Etheria's atmosphere, a control spire lands with a boom in a forested area, branches creaking and breaking under its mass.

The spire's door hisses open for multiple Horde bots and drones to fly out. One drone scans the forest in a hum, a young Etherian runs into view followed by another, both panting fearfully. Both suddenly gasp in fear and attempt to run from several drones that surround them, both girls whimper as the drones begin to scan them.

Adora quickly runs and leaps, spinning and crashing her staff down on a drone as they scatter while shouting,
"For Etheria!" the drone begins to fly away, but Adora spins her staff again and impales it, making it buzz with electricity.

"Babe, don't be so extra. It's... How do I say this without sounding mean? It's... cringy." I tell the onde beside me.

"Oh, please. You're just mad you're not She-Ra's helper anymore." she rolls her eyes.

The two etherians cry out in fear as another drone flies toward us, but thankfully an arrow pierces and knocks down the drone.

Bow leaps over a rock, landing next to me and Adora confidently.

"Two down." he smirks.

A third drone flies upward and away before Swift Wind kicks it with a grunt, knocking it down.

"And a whole Galactic Horde to go." the Pegasus states.

The drone falls and Perfuma grabs it with a vine as Frosta punches it with an ice fist, both grunting.

Mermista, standing next to Frosta, says,
"I'll get the next one, I guess."

Adora pulls her staff out of the first drone with a metal shing as Swift Wind lands next to the crew.

Adora speaks to the Etherian civilians,
"It's okay, you can come out now."

Several civilians come out of the woods to cross a river, whilst protected by the princesses, Swift Wind, and Bow. Adora looks up at a control spire just before a laser blast fires past, causing the civilians to scream.

Adora shouts,
"Run!"

A tree explodes nearby as Horde bots run toward the group. As the last of the civilians run across, Frosta gasps to follow them, Perfuma removes her vine bridge, Swift Wind neighs, and everyone except Mermista and Adora stay with the civilians.

Mermista quietly, yet confidently says,
"My turn." she shouts with effort, throwing a huge wave of water from the river at the bots, pushing them all away except one which gets pinned against a tree.

Bow calls out,
"Come on, let's go before they--"

Adora gives a prolonged shout, running at the bot; reprimanding.

"--Adora!" I shout, clearly frustrated at her childish behavior.

Adora shouts again as she leaps at the bot, grunting as she dodges its swipes, metal clangs as Adora's staff connects with the bot's arm. The bots laser arm charges and fires, Adora barely avoiding the blast and gasping. They continue to fight until Adora jabs the bot in the laser arm and electricity buzzes along its exterior until it explodes, more bots and drones rush in.

Adora raises her staff and shouts,
"For the honor of--" she realizes and cuts herself off while looking at her staff. Her tone falters, as she lets out a prolonged,
"Ooooh..."

Adora gasps as she barely dodges a laser blast, a bot runs in and clamps its arms onto her staff, metal clanging. Adora grunts as she is lifted into the air by the staff, then thrown into a tree.