Underworld Love part 2

*This story is mainly focused on humor, entertainment, don't take anything too seriously. I'm aware of how problematic the story really is, but I ask you not to overthink it, this is for entertainment purposes only and I don't support any of that. Enjoy.

One thing I forgot to mention before, but the characters will be ooc (out of character) for the sake of the story, they will behave differently than usual.

Warnings: incest, a bit of angst, mentions of bullying, physical, psychological and sexual abuse and a bit of swearing
If you feel uncomfortable or don't like this kind of theme, please leave or skip this part.

Reader gender: male
Relationship type: Developing over time, romantic intentions
Words: 3458 (one-shot), 3691(all)

---{♡}---

When they reached the Underworld, Luffy took a big fall while (Y/n) landed on her feet, used to this kind of travel.

"Oh crap... where am I?" Luffy said getting up from the ground, "The place you were so interested about; the Underworld." (Y/n) said, "Huh!? What!? HOW DID I GET HERE? WHAT THE FUC- d-duck." Luffy spoke shocked, "I brought you here. Very ool huh? And I didn't know you had such a dirty mouth." (Y/n) teased, "I don't have a dirty mouth! I didn't swear at all! My mom said it's bad to swear." (Y/n) just rolled his eyes.

"And that's not cool! You literally kidnapped me. I shouldn't have trusted you." Luffy crossed his arms and pouted, as if he were a sulky child, "Mom will go crazy when she realizes I'm not on Olympus." Luffy's voice came out a little muffled due to his "duck" beak. (Y/n) thought that was really cute.

"No need to be worried like that, maybe she won't even care." (Y/n) shrugged, "You sure don't know my mother, she is and has always been very protective of me! Whenever I disappeared from her sight, even for a little while, she completely freaked out!" Luffy exclaimed. In fact, (Y/n) didn't know Demeter, but he already had an idea because of his brother, so he could imagine how she felt at the moment, but he wouldn't give up so easily on the young God. "I can't stay here! I need to go back to Olympus now!" Luffy exclaimed, worried about his mother.

"Look, a flying goat." (Y/n) suddenly said, in an attempt to distract him, "WHERE!?" ... damn, that attempt really worked. Luffy started looking everywhere looking for that goat, "I think they ran away." Luffy said, 'How naive is he…?' (Y/n) thought, not believing what he just saw. He just sighed and walked over to a small cluster of plants that were close to where they landed and took some of their seeds, which was also the fruit of the tree. "Are you hungry, boy?" (Y/n) asked throwing the seeds at Luffy.

"What is it?" Luffy asked, "It's an underworld seed. Relax, it's edible. Don't you want it?" (Y/n) said, Luffy looked at the seeds in his hands, they were dark in color, as (Y/n) had told him, and he was also starting to get hungry, so he didn't think twice about eating the seeds, and indeed, it was delicious! "It's good!" Luffy exclaimed with stars in his eyes.

Soon he went to the plants to get more seeds eating several at once, "You eat a lot, huh?" (Y/n) joked and Luffy turned to him, "Yeah, everyone tells me the same thing. Everyone says I'm a bottomless pit shishishi." Luffy laughed, he had full cheeks, looking like a squirrel. "I can arrange a feast for you if you like." (Y/n) said, "Really?" Luffy asked curiously, "Of course I do. I have the best cooks at my disposal." He stated, "Oh yes, you told me that you have souls that work for you." Luffy pondered, "Is there meat in the Underworld?" Luffy questioned, "Yes there is. It has everything around here." (Y/n) replied, "Then I'll stay here!" Luffy stated.

(Y/N)'s face molded itself into an indignant expression, this whole time he only needed to talk about meat!? MEAT!? If he had known, he would have started talking about meat first. (Y/n) cleared his throat, "In that case, we better get going. I'll notify my servants. Follow me."