Hunter

Warnings: slighty yandere, suspense, swearing
Why slightly? You will understand.
It takes place in a modern au
Reader gender: neutral
Words: 878
------------------------------------
---------

"W-We managed to lose him??" Usopp asked whispering to you, you two panting after having run a lot running away from 'him'. "For now we're safe, but he'll definitely show up again." You whispered back.

Well........

How did you end up in this situation? It's an easy story to explain. You and Usopp were running away from a certain boy with a straw hat, aka your boyfriend, because—

"Oi! (Y/N)! Usopp! Where are you?"

'Shit!' You thought. Usopp hidden beside him began to shake.
"Damn… my if-he-find-us-I-die chronic disease is attacking!" He whispered yelled, "Be quiet, Usopp! If he finds us we'll die!"
You whispered yelled at him as you covered his mouth with your hand. You both started to hear footsteps approaching, "Shhhh..." You whispered.

The door to the room where you were hiding was pushed open and 'he' entered.
"You can run away but you can't hide forever, you know that." He said looking around the room for you two, you felt like your heart was going to jump out of your chest at how fast it was beating.

His steps closer, closer, closer...

"Ah, there you are!" Luffy said looking at you two, who were hiding behind a closet.  Slowly you and Usopp turned their heads to look at him and...

"AAAAAHHHHH HOLY SHIIIIITTT!!!!!"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

... Scream at the top of your lungs.

You and Usopp started running so hard that you'd make a marathon runner eating dust easily, while Luffy tried to catch you two.

Eventually you guys started to slow down, tired from running so much, and soon you and Usopp just walked while trying to catch your breath.

"What the fuck!? He never gives up!?"  Usopp complained, "It's Luffy, he never gives up. But relax that there's only three minutes to end—" You were saying before being cut off by... "Found you~"

"HOW!?" You yelled while running again along with Usopp, you could hear Luffy talking, like he was right beside you.

"(Y/N) ~ Why are you running away from your boyfriend? And Usopp, why are you trying to take (Y/N) away from me? That's not something a real friend does."

"MAYBE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO KILL US! JUST LIKE YOU DID WITH EVERYONE!" you screamed

"Oh shit.. you have a good point.. shishishishi~"

"Well it looks like I don't have a choice."  Luffy said darkly before taking a syringe marked "adrenaline" and injecting it into his own arm, "It only lasts 20 seconds, it's more than enough." Then he started running at superhuman speed. Soon he managed to knock Usopp to the ground while you were still running.

You let out a scream and kept running and running, until you reached a wall, it was too much to jump over and you couldn't climb it, it was the end of the line.

You felt a presence behind you.

"So, last words?" Luffy said raising his knife, about to stab you.

You turned to him and said
"Congratulations, you win." "Thanks!" He said before stabbing you.

-----GAME OVER-----
You died.
The hunter won.

"I WON!" Luffy yelled and started having a fit of giggles as he spoke to his friends on roll call.

You, Luffy and a few more friends decided to play a chase game and Luffy ended up being the "Hunter", and he was really good at it.

Everyone was talking and laughing about how hilarious it was Luffy looking like a real psychopath and you screaming in fear of him.

Slowly you turned your head to Luffy sitting beside you, a deadly aura around you, look that could kill anyone, teeth bared, Luffy realized he was a dead man when he looked at you.

"L u f f y . . ." You said his name carefully as you reached for a weapon, I mean, your pillow. "B-Babe, let's settle this in a conversation, okay?" Luffy said nervously trying to think of some way to calm the beast in front of him.

"I. Will. KILL. YOU!" You said, your voice getting louder with each word. You started hitting him over and over with the pillow, he started laughing nervously as he used his arms to protect himself from your weapon, "B-Babe that was just the heat of the moment!" He tried to explain himself.

"I don't want to know! I was really scared, you know!?" You kept hitting him with the pillow until he fell to the floor laughing and you straddled him, still hitting him with the pillow.

"Babe, I'm sorry! Please stop!" Luffy started begging and you stopped hitting him with the pillow.

Just so you can start smothering him with the pillow. "I already said I'm going to kill you, Monkey D. Luffy!"

While Luffy was trying to get you off him, your friends just laughed in the background because you and Luffy left the microphone on.
------------------------------------
---------

That was the first chapter! What did you think??? If you have any criticism to give me just let me know! I loved writing this chapter so much and hope I got you all confused XD

See y'all in another chapter!

~MissMafi ❤