Nice Try

This is going to be a Yandere!Sadistic!Luffy x Reader

Warning: contains yandere, blood, death, possession, sadism, persecution, suspense

If you are not comfortable with these themes, please leave, think about your own good.

I'll warn you again, if you're sensitive to this kind of topic, PLEASE, PLEASE don't read this chapter, think about your own good.

Reader gender: female
Words: 1549
-----------------------------------
---------

My legs ache, my lungs burn, I'm desperate and terrified.

I just witnessed my worst nightmare.

Earlier, I had just gone for a walk on the island we had just arrived at, but when I got back to the ship I saw the worst scene ever.

~Flashback~

I was returning to the ship. I noticed that the ship was very quiet but I didn't pay attention, when I jumped on the ship I saw all my companions dead all over the ship, Zoro... Nami... Usopp... Sanji... Chopper... Robin... Franky... Brook...

I was terrified, the scenes were brutal, I started crying and sobbing, I ran to the deck and ended up throwing up on the lawn.

Wait... Where's Lu----

"Oh? You came back sooner than I expected."

I heard a voice behind me and quickly turned around to see Luffy smiling at me, but there was a lot wrong with him, he had blood on his body, his gaze was no longer innocent, he had a possessive, sadistic glint and his iconic smile it was a wide, frightening smirk.

I quickly put the pieces together.

"You... You... You..." I was shaky, I couldn't speak.

"Me... what?" Luffy asked me in a curious tone.

"You… YOU ARE A MONSTER!" I yelled before jumping off the ship and running as fast as I could.

~Flashback over~

I need to get away! I need to get away! I need to get away! That's what I kept repeating to myself, even though my body was getting more and more tired and weak I needed to run.

I don't feel my legs anymore, I'm just running as long as I can through this forest. It got to the point where I couldn't run anymore, my legs gave out and I fell to the ground. I breathed heavily, desperate for air.

I slowly managed to sit up, but I couldn't move my legs, I just sat there catching my breath until I heard a voice in front of me.

"Finally you got tired, I was getting bored with this cat and mouse game." I quickly looked up and saw him, he had an amused look on his face, like he was loving to see my terror.

He knelt down in front of me and I tried to pull away but I couldn't move. He reached out and wiped the tears I didn't even notice were there, he brushed the hair that stuck to my forehead in sweat and cupped my cheek. He was looking at me in awe, but I knew it wasn't in a good way.

"Nice try, but you can't get away from me. Ever." He said in a sweet but very scary tone.

I started crying again, I have so many emotions built up and now they're just coming out. "I didn't know fear looked so good on you. I honestly like seeing you like this." Luffy said as he chuckled darkly, his hat casting a shadow in his eyes.

"Why are you playing with me?" I asked and he looked at me confused, "What?" He asked, "Why don't you just kill me? Like you did everyone else... That's what you're chasing me for, isn't it? You want to kill me." I said with my head down.